Maybe Accepting Guests
- 0% response rate
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Gal’s full profile. It’s free!
Enjoy what I've got.
I'm a very broad minded person, and always find something interesting to do or talk about.
I receive a lot of couch requests - so here are some general issues-
1. My schedule tend to change, If your request is more than a week or two in advance, I'll probably tell you it is so.. =)
2. Please send CouchRequest and not messages - hard to follow there..
3. If your profile is empty or nearly empty - please try and write a little about yourself.
4. Don't forget to cancel if you're not coming!
5. Weekends are not the best for Jerusalem. Could be fun, but bare in mind that much of the city is closed - so it's a different experience.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Up until now I've mostly hosted people, here and in Mizpe Ramon. Mostly I had great experiences andd have met amazing people.
I tried surfing in Africa this year, and I was kinda disappointed. People were not as cooperative as I hoped they would be, and as I try to be. Hope to fix that impression in the future..
Great fun. I wish I've found out about this project earlier.
I enjoy Wildlife like I enjoy nothing else, and everything around it- Hiking, Photography, Research.
Science, History, Poetry, Music.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
While traveling- Madagascar's wildlife, Namibia's sand dunes.
Though I think the most amazing things are so personal and private, it can't be shared like this.
Countries I’ve Visited
Jordan, Madagascar, Malawi, Namibia, South Africa, Zambia
Countries I’ve Lived In