Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 16 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Edward’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm willing to travel and make friendship around the world...:)
I am a person who still trying to be a better person more and more everyday. Try to be flexible in every matter, every type of person who I dealing with, just try to get know other type of people.
Edward FernandoCreate Your Badge
Do ur best until ur last time...Ganbaru spirit!!! I try to live my life not just for my self, but at least for the people I loved...
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I like to share my knowledge about my country, Indonesia, my city I lived. I can take the surfers who visited my city, Jakarta to explore the city.
1. Nov 2011 --> I hosted for Ibrahim from Brunei Darussalam.
2. Feb 2012 --> I hosted for Reza from Iran.
3. July 2012 --> I hosted for Arianto from Malang-Indonesia.
4. August 2012 --> I hosted for Adi Putra Wijaya (Indonesian) lives in Singapore.
1. July 2011 --> I surfed at Ryan's place in Hong Kong.
2. July 2011 --> I surfed at Buu's place in Shen Zhen.
3. July 2011 --> I surfed at Trapper's place in Macau.
4. Feb 2012 --> I surfed at Moulya's place in Bogor.
5. May 2012 --> I surfed at Mrinal and Maunika's place in Chennai.
6. May 2012 --> I surfed at Abhinav's place in Hyderabad.
7. May 2012 --> I surfed at Prannay's place in Goa.
8. May 2012 --> I surfed at Saurabh's place in Mumbai.
9. May 2012 --> I surfed at Sandeep's place in Ahmedabad.
10. May 2012 --> I surfed at Vikram's place in Jaipur.
11. June 2012 --> I surfed at Sidd's place in Delhi.
I like doing gym sport, swimming even I can't swim, hehehe. I like go to the movie, walking around the mall, reading some books, and of course I love traveling a lottt...
Music, Movies, and Books
I love watching drama, action, thriller, comedy. I love to hear any kind of music that sound good for my ears...hehehe. I love reading mystery novels, detective story, travel magazine...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. Had my 1st Bachelor Degree..Makes my family proud of me...
2. Had 1st time in my life went to abroad...I'm so excited...
3. Taking all my family trip to Bali for the 1st time... Its a true happiness...
4. Since I had my 1st time went to abroad...I'm more and more falling in love with traveling in backpacking way...
visited 11 states (4.88%)Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische vertaling duits?
Teach, Learn, Share
In this couchsurfing.org, I would like to know more about what couchsurfing.org is for. How I can meet & get to know every people from every country all over the world, the culture its self...I also want to explore my knowledge about traveling by doing backpacker...I love to share my knowledge about my country, Indonesia...Even though I still new in traveling, but I can share my knowledge about several countries in the world, I know geography a lot...So I wish I can help a bit little..
Countries I’ve Visited
Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Nepal, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In