Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 26 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see George’s full profile. It’s free!
To have my personal designed houses on every continent =)
After I graduated at the Faculty of Architecture I sold pretty much everything I had, quit my job and bought my around the world tickets. Without knowing what's my next step, I simply enjoy life day by day. I'm a big dreamer and at the same time I'm pretty down to earth. I like to see the good in everyone I meet and I'm always curious about what's the story behind a face, the look and a smile of a person. I believe every person had his share of bad luck, and eventually that's a part of life. Everyone falls sometimes, but we fall to learn how to get up again and to learn from our mistakes. I enjoy people who talk because they have something to say instead of people who talk because they want to say something. I am a big believer that one person does can make a change and eventually, there will always be a reason why you meet people. Either you need them to change things in your life, or you’re the one that will change theirs
- "Live is so beautiful, do not lose your chance to discover it"
- "Try not to become a man of success, but rather to become a man of value"
- "The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge"
- it doesn't always need to be about the actions. Sometimes It’s more about the quality of the intentions
- I learned to let go. I learned that the friends we have, the friends we make and the people we meet, can have an important role in our history, but aren't necessarily a part of our destiny. Letting go means coming to the conclusion that it can be the end of something but eventually, in this life every ending is a just a new beginning.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I have been hosting in the past, but I am currently traveling and surfing, and I've met many people who are interestingly different in their own way.
I've been hosted by some amazing people through California and I have been hosting many people. in Spain and in the Netherlands.
- Taekwon-Do (ITF)
- Family Guy
Music, Movies, and Books
Outliers: Malcolm Gladwell
The Tipping Point: Malcolm Gladwell
Delirious New York: Rem Koolhaas
The Winner Effect: Ian Robertson
The Divine Comedy - Dante Alighieri
House, Latin-House, Pop, R&B, Salsa, Bachata, Reggaeton, Lo-Fi
Inception, Midnight in Paris, Man on Fire, Hors de Prix, Road Trip, 300, The Butterfly Effect, American Pie, The Hangover
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Swimming with Whale Sharks
Teach, Learn, Share
- Interesting people;
- Intelligent people;
- Wise people;
- People with a good sense of humor;
- Adventurous people;
- Outgoing people
- Crazy people
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Belgium, Belize, Cambodia, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Guatemala, Italy, Laos, Luxembourg, Mexico, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Georgia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Russian Federation, Spain