Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Giang-Linh’s full profile. It’s free!
I am a food-lover, a traveler, a dog person, a book-lover.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I would love to meet and talk with people who come from different cultures to me, to share, to listen and to learn. I have had personal experiences of traveling with a group of friends or just me. Through those trips, I have realized how important it is to meet and to talk with local people. Those will give me the experiences that I will not be able to experience at home.
Music, Movies, and Books
- I love chill music. Anything that is like house music. My favorite are Odesza, or just any random chill song that can be found on the Internet. I also listen to a lot of US-UK and K-pop songs. I am a huge fan of SHINee!
- I read a lot. Any books related to travel, social issues and funny stuff can attract me. My fav English books are The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell, the series of The Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I also love the series of The Lonely Planet, it's really useful and informative. My fav Vietnamese books are "Tôi là một con lừa" by Nguyễn Phương Mai, she wrote beautifully about her journey to many countries and "Bức xúc không làm ta vô can" by Đặng Hoàng Giang, written about social issues.
- I love Ellen Denegeres show. She is so funny, smart, kind, nice and we need more people like her on earth.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Traveling to China. There are some prejudices between Vietnamese people about traveling to China because of the relationship between two governments. But when I traveled there, the scenery was magnificent and the people were so nice. It again taught me a lesson about being open-minded and being able to see many perspectives of one topic.
Teach, Learn, Share
- I am currently being a volunteer for Disability Research and Capacity Development Vietnam. My tasks including translating materials, tutoring English for one disability staff and help with anything as assigned.
- I have learned yoga since February 2016 and I love it! It has been so fun and my yoga teach is really nice.
- I share Vietnamese culture with anyone interested :)
What I Can Share with Hosts
- Vietnamese culture
- Anything that is required to share from hosts :)
- Smile and Friendliness
Countries I’ve Visited
Cambodia, China, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In