Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 3 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Manuel’s full profile. It’s free!
Explore my mind, my heart and my soul with arts, happiness and good vibes.
I am very interested in getting to know people who has hobbies/passions in life, any passionate person is welcome here. If you like surf or outdoor sports we may be able to organize a trip! I am always up for it.
- The journey is never too long when destination is freedom.
- I ain't no lazy, I just need the right motivation.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I've received many people in my place, great experience! fun and enriching. Did 8 months couchsurfing in Europe. .
traveling, business, languages, sports, arts. I like open air activities, mountain bike, camping, climbing, photography, and of course drinking and dancing.
- outdoor activities
- rock climbing
Music, Movies, and Books
I'm fascinated by "fear and loathing in la vegas" and "rum diary". Often listen all kind of music spacially acid jazz, electro swing, hip hop, funky,everything psychedelic... I like to discover new beats.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Hike Los Andes in Venezuela
- Live in Caracas, one of the most dangerous cities in the world
- Backpacked, hitchhiked and couchsurfed 8 month in Europe.
- Gladiging over the spring colored Germany.
- Traveled in a Van through Germany for 8 months.
- Traveled in a Van through the north of France.
- Ride a camel in the Sahara
- Hike the mountains of Norway
- Moved to Ireland
Teach, Learn, Share
Cooking, juggling, marketing, dancing, politics, south american history...
Countries I’ve Lived In