Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Giorgia’s full profile. It’s free!
Discover, observe and figure out our planet and its inhabitants
No! You've to meet me
- First of all, and in absolute, cooking! It's an activity that means so much to me because it's like getting lost in a world made of smells, colors and flavors that awake my creativity
- I love readings novels, books and watching tv-series such as Mad Men
- Travelling, this is why I'm here
- I like to follow football, especially my team: Sampdoria.
- I studied digital communication (focused on social networks and web marketing) and I must say that it has become almost a passion. Right now I am working in the field of social media for We Are Social, Milan.
Music, Movies, and Books
Biutiful, Into the Wild, Good Bye Lenin!, L'Auberge espagnole, Azul oscuro casi negro, Carlito's Way, L'ultima cena, Los abrazos rotos, Prendimi l'anima, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
I like all kinds of music but often I listen to jazz, rock, hip hop and some Italian singers.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
The most incredible thing I've seen and cherish is undoubtedly the birth of the kittens of my cat. Was a moment of great emotion and tenderness.
One thing I did which I'm very proud of, was the parachute jump. Was a moment of pure fear, but it was worth to do if only for the enormous feeling of freedom that gave me.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach the fundamentals of Italian cuisine!
I need to improve my English and I really want to learn to surf... What I'll share? Uhm, funny anecdotes about the politicians of my country for example!
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Cuba, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Liechtenstein, Malta, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, Romania, Spain, Tunisia, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In