- Last login almost 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Marek’s full profile.
NOTE: ALL INFO BELOW HASN"T BEEN UPDATED SINCE 2007.
Currently i'm studying economics at local university. I've studied lots of different things, but finally i settled down in economics. From my standpoint it was a good choice. I consider myself more of a listener. I don't talk much about casual things unless I really feel accustomed to my surroundings/new-friends that's why i'm not a good entertainer. I'd rather talk about something important which has an impact on one's life. I get along well usually with people who like discussing various subjects and are willing to hear completely different points of view without judging right away whether it's good or not. When i'm discussing i like to listen to arguments not beliefs. I will be an ideal guest, since I can be fun but still well-mannered. I try to enjoy every second of my life. I love to share thoughts cause it is the best way to broden your mind. Wanna know more about me just read what people have written down there.
Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around.
"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.ÃÂ¢Ãâ¬ÃÂ W.Churchill
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Hosting and surfing.
1. Went to Malaga (Spain) and hanged out with people we met there.
2. Hosted Karisha from Russia.
3. Showed Chris from Germany around Krakow.
4. Hosted Mike from the US.
5. Hosted Joachim from Germany.
6. I was hosted by Marek K. in Copenhagen.
7. Hosted James from Australia.
8. Hosted Steph from Australia.
9. Hosted Victoirie and Alix from France.
10. Hosted Irma and Inna from Lithuania.
11. Hosted Ola and Alex.
12. Hosted Chris from Canada.
13. Hosted Willem from Netherlands.
14. Hosted Federico from Italy.
15. Hosted Kristen from the US.
16. Hosted Zil from the US.
17. Hosted Stephanie from the US.
18. Hosted Vicki from Australia.
19. Hosted Andrew from New Zeland.
20. Hosted Masha from Austria.
21. Hosted Alex from the US.
22. Hosted Javier from Spain.
23. Hosted Carlos from Panama.
24. Hosted Pascal from Canada.
25. Hosted Darcy and Nathan from the US.
26. I was hosted by Masha in Vienna.
27. Hosted Mike from Canada.
28. Hosted Trevor and Charlie from the US.
29. I was hosted by Peter in Budapest.
30. Hosted Kinga and Osi from Hungary.
31. Hosted Sarah from Canada.
32. I was hosted by Maurizio in Italy.
33. I was hosted by Willem in Netherlands.
34. Hosted Agate from Latvia.
35. Hosted Ricky from Australia.
I stopped counting here.
I love a good conversation whether it is about politics, religion, movies or just simply stories about people's experiences. I also like watching good movies, photograpy, good books. I'm eager to learn new things and meet new people.
Music, Movies, and Books
way too many to enumerate them all
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I'm 22 and I'm still alive;)
Teach, Learn, Share
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Faroe Islands, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In