Maybe Accepting Guests
- 53% response rate
- Last login 14 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Felipe’s full profile. It’s free!
I know summertime is coming, Barcelona is a great place to stay for a couple of days, or to visit in your way to other places... but I’d like you to take into account some words:
- To me CS is above all a sharing experience.
- The place where I’m living is not a free hostel but my home, which can be yours for some days.
- I like to know in advance people coming to my home: who they are, what they like, what they do...
- I usually host one person, rarely two people, never three.
- I do speak four languages: Catalan (native), Spanish (native), English (advanced) and French (advanced).
(If you agree with previous words, please continue your reading on the ‘CURRENT MISSION’ section -↓↓↓- and jump next paragraphs. If not, keep reading and I hope you have a great sense of humour).
So, please don’t ask me for a couch if:
- You don’t have a full profile (pictures, comments about yourself, friends, even recommendations and previous hosting experiences can help...) or just opened it the same day you started making requests.
- You just need a place to stay for a night in your stopover, a visit to a friend, a concert, to ‘hangover’ after a great party...
- You just need a piece of floor in a corner for sleeping (who does sleep on the floor having a bed or a couch?).
- You are three or more people.
- You (ab)use copy-paste to send your requests.
- You are a Spanish or French native speaker and don't use your beautiful language to communicate in private conversations -I mean requests-.
- And many things you should consider after reading my profile.
If you do, don’t expect an answer. I receive too many couch requests every day and sending a message to someone won’t answer is a loss of time and effort you can use to look for other CSers that have different points of view from mine.
Thank you for your empathy, and have a good vacation and enjoy the city.
------------ LET'S START WITH MY PROFILE!!! --------------
Enjoy and live the trip!
Too many things to express at so small place!
But if I should use a term to define myself, mainly, I'm a "knowledge absorber", I like learning all the time. Sometimes the subject is not important, sometimes I'm interested in some specific subjects, they can be anyone. Owing to that fact I also like (non virtual) chatting and have long conversations around anything.
But not all is chatting in the life. I also like things like cinema, reading, some tv series (it seems impossible, but some times TV has good things to show), and outdoor sports, mainly mountain sports like trekking, hiking, biking, canyoning, skiing... but I also like sailing.
As I said, too many things to express at so small place, but if you come, I hope we have time enough to chat around a drink or a tea.
visited 17 states (7.55%)
A too deep question! At the moment I'll think about it but here you have an idea “When a man (or woman) cannot choose, he ceases to be a man (or woman).”
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
At the moment hosting people, sometimes visiting to someone new, and participating, not being very active, in some CS groups.
My experience in CS is good. CS is a good place to find peers to share life, points of view, experiences...
Have you read the "All about you" section? You'll find that there.
- outdoor activities
- rock climbing
Music, Movies, and Books
About movies, directors like S. Kubrik, R. Redford, S. Spielberg, C. Eastwood, F.F. Coppola, W. Allen, F. Truffaut, O. Welles, S. Soderbergh... Between the actors and actress... I just choose four, but they aren't representative, C. Eastwood, N. Kidman, G. Hackman, A. Hopkins...
Not necessary all their movies and in that order, but...
About music, many singers and groups, but mainly rock (Dire Straits, Pink Floyd, Supertramp, The Beatles...), Classical Music (Beethoven, Mozart, Wagner...), Spanish Pop (Joaquín Sabina, El Último de la Fila...), and many other.
About books, maybe spy and (good) science fiction books are the most amazing to me.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
To love and to be loved.
Something more "practical"? Climbing a mountain is always something special, as it makes you feel free and in connection to the deepest part of yourself.
Teach, Learn, Share
As said, I like many things, and I know about many things. We just have to find anything and I'm sure well find it.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can offer my house and my time; both are very precious to me.
I believe CS is mainly a sharing experience, so if you are looking a CSer just to have a free bed or somewhere to pass the night, don't spend your time, pass away. I only answer positively to those requests made using the correct form, showing a real interest in visiting me with a will of sharing their time and experiences, and, last but not least, have readen my profile.
Countries I’ve Visited
Andorra, Belgium, Brazil, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, Panama, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Denmark, Spain, United States