Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 4 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Goda’s full profile. It’s free!
to be curious, to be open and to learn, so that I can grow as an individual and be able to connect with more people , wherever it may be :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Summer 2014 I couchsurfed in France and had an great experience! Summer 2016 I did it again in Germany and am still amazed how quickly you can connect with someone who was considered a stranger moments ago.
- Yoga!! (completed my 200hr YTT certification)
- I used to play violin and was part of a school and church orchestra. I haven't been playing at all the past few years but classical music and even fiddle music remains a part of me
- I took dance lessons growing up (ballet, tap, modern, jazz) and became a dance teacher for kids for 4 years. Now I no longer dance these styles but have joined a Lithuanian Folk Dancing group in Montreal! And of course I love to dance whenever the music calls for it
- I Love being outside and appreciating nature (camping, walking, hiking) and taking it all in
- Food! cooking is like a de-stress activity and even more fun when I get to cook for others and enjoy it with them
- ballet dancing
- folk dancing
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: 70s 80s "Retro" music always puts me in a good mood, I like all styles of music really except for heavy metal and sometimes dislike rap. To name a fewfavourite bands: The Killers, Cro, Muse, The Kooks
Movies: I don't watch too much TV but the two series I watch: Friends and Grey's Anatomy. But in general if it's a movie, I prefer a sad or touching movie (if it makes me cry thats good)! But of course sometimes you just have to watch a light comedy if that's the mood
Books: Unfortunately the past few years while being in University I haven't had a lot of time to read for pleasure :( mostly textbook and research article readings so I've grown interest in reading Oliver Sacks for pleasure since it is also deepening my interest in what I am studying but when I was little I was a big fan of the Harry Potter series!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
becoming a yoga teacher!!! Definitely a life changing experience and I am still on the journey of expanding my yoga practice and sharing it with others
Teach, Learn, Share
After having changed my major a few times I finally settled on Psychology and have become very interested in seeing how people interact with others and how one's personality and beliefs guide them in life and how all these factors come together to play a role in their quality of life. I would love to share my thoughts and hear yours about how you think certain factors affect individuals and guide us through life :)
I am about to start my studies in Osteopathy so a shift to learning more about how structure and function interplay together
What I Can Share with Hosts
- I love to cook, I am not picky with foods and like everything so maybe we could cook together!
- Since yoga has become a part of my daily life I would love to do some yoga with you and if you have never tried it then I'll teach you!
- I am always smiling and laughing so hopefully I can spread some positive energy
Countries I’ve Visited
Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In