Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 19 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sangita’s full profile. It’s free!
1. I like to Eat. I like to Cook. I like People. All three together is great combo --Eat and cooking for other people.
2. Love dancing! Hip Hop clubs and trying to learn salsa
3. Ive been to a good amount of the world and have fun tales to share. And love to hear them as well.
4. I like wit and sarcasm and am very social.
I dont like taking advantage of people and believe in giving back, so Im not looking for a free place to stay, Im looking for some new friends and experiences
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
As Ive traveled I've had fantastic experiences. Ive gotten to see some amazing sights both touristy and non, but what I remember most are the incredible people Ive met in foreign countries that made my experience that way.
I'd like to be one of those people for someone else, and continue to meet these people during my travels.
Eat. Drink. Be Merry.
- world cup
Music, Movies, and Books
Love most music - Indie, hip hop, old skool rap, bhangra, brazilian... currently trying to find more independent artists and support their concerts and music and go to more music festivals.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Ask me about:
1. La Tomatina in Bunol, Spain
2. Water Festival in Chiang Mai, Thailand
3. Holi in India
4. Bay to Breakers in San Francisco
5. Halloween in both SF Haight's district and dressed up with 8 others as "Candy" girls in NY.
6. Men's Soccer/Football World Cup in Brazil
7. Rugby World Cup in New Zealand
8. Taken care of 8 nieces/nephews on my own ... and none had to go to the hospital
9. .... more to come
Teach, Learn, Share
I love to cook, decorate, run, so if you want some lessons, we can re-paint your kitchen while making chicken tequila fettuccine and go for a run after to burn off the calories
What I Can Share with Hosts
Amazing, fun, crazy stories while drinking mojitos and eating chicken tikka masala
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, England, France, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Macao, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Panama, Philippines, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Scotland, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Singapore, United States