Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 4 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ilya’s full profile. It’s free!
Meet interesting people and associates. Travel around the world
I love and enjoy every moment of my life! At the same time always trying to develop!
Movement is Life
The most goal-oriented person - is one that really wants to use the toilet. All the obstacles seem insignificant. Agree, it is ridiculous to hear phrases like:
I'm pissed because:
- Do not have time to go to the toilet.
- I was too tired.
- Lost hope. I do not believe I could reach.
- Well, of course. It was he who ran. His legs out how long.
- I'm too stupid to do it.
- I have already described a 5-fold. I never get to run.
- This is clearly not for me.
- I knocked on the toilet - but I have not opened.
- I did not have enough motivation.
- I was depressed.
- I have no money, I can not afford it!
- I decided to go for tomorrow
How often do you go to the goal, like running to the toilet?
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Helping travelers as well as helped me and in my travels.
for a long time, I wander through the land and see people
Books, music, sports, the concentration ....
All my life and the world around me.
- rock climbing
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Mountain climbing since childhood.
Mad riding Motorcycles.
I went round the world expedition!
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, Georgia, Germany, Russian Federation