Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 8 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ania’s full profile. It’s free!
to learn japanese, chinese and spanish!
- shy person, but give me some time and my mouth will not shut up,
- person with sense of humour,
- interested in culture and daily life, especially of Asia
- person who love to travel, explore, and wants to find the beauty in everyday life
- the most lazy person in the world...that's why I can't learn japanese!
-person who wants to meet you, your family and visit your place!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To meet new people!
I'm interested in other cultures, especially of Asia. I like cooking,watching movies and travelling :)
- board games
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: Red Hot Chili Peppers
Books: "Oscar et la dame Rose" Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt
Movies:Ghibli's anime,asian movies.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
The most amazing(for now:) thing that i've seen and participate was volleyball match betwen Poland and France. The atmosphere on the sports hall was amazing.polish supporters are the best!!
- Red Hot Chilli Peppers concert in Warsaw,
- my trip to South Korea
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you how to knit, crochet, bake a cake, cook polish food, play board games and many many other things!
Countries I’ve Visited
Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Japan, South Korea, Ukraine
Countries I’ve Lived In