Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Graham’s full profile. It’s free!
It's time to explore the world and find something new.
Currently working in Edinburgh, Scotland. More adventures needed.
Born and studied in Scotland. Graduated university and decided to go and explore for a bit. Currently traveling in Canada, meeting people and seeing what there is to be seen.
I don't have a return ticket to go home :)
Travelling with my friend Ruby, we studied at university together and she was planning to travel too and our Canada adventure began.
She doesn't have a return ticket home ether :)
Trevolta.com is a global crowd-funded travels website and could be the start of an awesome adventure, please click:
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I have met and stayed with lots of great people whether it was for adventure or necessity.
I have never hosted but I look forward to returning the favours.
Bikes, skis, photography, eating, music, cups of tea, art and design.
These things seem to consistently make me happy.
Music, Movies, and Books
Lets narrow this down,
Top 3 bands...
1. Mac Demarco
3. Its too hard to decide between The Fall, Joy Division, Nirvana, The Smiths, Interpol, Minor Threat, Archie Bronson Outfit, Arctic Monkeys, The Pogues, Jimi Hendrix, Nick Drake, Dylan, Daniel Johnston, A Tribe Called Quest, The Beatles, Biffy Clyro, Idlewild, Tame Impala, Quasimoto or The Walkmen.
Top 3 Movies...
1. The Triplets of Belleville
2. Catch Me If You Can
3. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Top 3 Books...
1. Woman by Charles Bukowski
2. Ask The Dust by John Fante
3. On the Road by Jack Kerouac
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I drove across Canada, almost completely powered by CSers.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, United Kingdom