Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 5 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Grasya’s full profile. It’s free!
to live a beautiful life
I work in technology but my passion also revolves on travel, social responsibility, and reading books
I have a pending application at University for Peace in Costa Rica, and finding all possible ways to fund it. Suggestions highly appreciated ^_^
I stayed in Thailand for 1.5 years
I stayed in India for 7 months
I stayed in Nepal for 2 months
I stayed in Bohol for 6 months
I regularly travel and stay in Antique
I stayed in Tagaytay for 6 months but I was not yet a blogger then so no documentations.
Looking forward to stay in another place ^_^
Live as if you'll gonna die tomm. Dream as if you'll gonna live forever.
In your lifetime you will find and meet one person who will love you more than anybody you have ever known and will know. They will love you with every bit of energy and soul. They will sacrifice, surrender and give so much that it scares you. Someday you’ll know who that is. Sometimes people realize who it was.
when all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the waters are polluted, when air is unsafe to breath, only then you will discover... you cannot eat money.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I want to meet people who are changing the world for the better, has childlike enthusiasm, and bravery to discover the beautiful unknown.
Let's build friendships all over the world, one couch at a time
I had a great experience hosting and being with CS peeps in Chiang Mai, Thailand... so I'm bringing the great experience to the Philippines ^_^
music, poetry, traveling and the web.. and i love to read, here's some recommendations:
Music, Movies, and Books
i love all kinds of music and i like to read books by paulo coelho... not so much of a movie buff but i like watching them too
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. Daily 2 hour commute when I was in Kolkata, India on an overcrowded bus with no aircon for 6 months.. during the first few days i thought im not gonna survive the odour, long drive, heat, overcrowded people inside the old bus.
but im still alive :D
2. Solo travel in a formerly closed country and in the most secret place on earth.. it's not for everyone :P
3. Started traveling daily from Laguna to Manila at age 11 years old... the conductor took pity on me so he gave me passes and I never paid for my bus fare for a year! :D
4. Baked a cake without an oven, someone taught me that in Nepal!
5. I did ballet and piano lessons when I was young ^_^.. and because I was skinny from too much extra curricular activities, my teachers put me up to a feeding program xD
6. I also used to play the marimba and angklung, a traditional instrument
7. Lived with international young people all over the world for 6 months in Tagaytay, that's where I learned how to cook pizza and make sushi.
8. All people I met in CS are amazing! <3
Teach, Learn, Share
I TEACH how to survive with meager allowance :D..
I TEACH how to work while traveling and have any coffee shop as your workplace
I wish to LEARN how to travel in luxury on a budget, it's possible right?
I wish to LEARN how to live a self sustainable lifestyle.. I have knowledge but not enough.
I SHARE my travel stories, our remote beach and unlimited coconuts when I'm hosting. My family will SHARE our traditional way of living in the rural province.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I love cooking experiments ^_^.. I also treat my hosts if I have the budget
Countries I’ve Visited
Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
India, Nepal, Philippines, Thailand