- 98% response rate
- Last login 11 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Greg’s full profile. It’s free!
I must be gone and live, or stay and die
Once upon a time I was manager in a giant supermarket, working 6 or 7 days a week around 60hours or more. My regular sentence was: "sorry, I don't have the time". After a magic potion (and a lot of preparation), I've quitted all those material stuffs, put my tie in the garbage to go and live my dream: discover the world. My new sentence is: "sit down buddy, we have the time". ***
I love to laugh and make jokes (sorry their translation in english are rude sometimes). I like giant surprises (make and receive). I don't have a favorite color, simply because I love all the colors (kinda rainbow watching addict). My favorite flower is the iris lion head. Aperitif IS my religion, I LIKE a nap in the afternoon, I NEED my coffee in the morning. In addition to my french citizenship I have also the Uzupis nationality. I love cheese and wine (I used to sell it, so, I know a lot about it). I need to receive 30 smiles a day (sometimes hard like in Paris metro). I LOVE my language, to read it, to listen it, to write it.
What else? You will discover it step by step.
*** Update sept. 2015: well... "no money, no honey", am back in the business of supermarkets for a couple of months, hopefully in a more relax position than in the past and with the opportunity to travel for work around south of France, allowing me to meet different people, different cultures and food, did I said allready that I'm a foodie?
Today is the first day of the rest of my life
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Hosting people mostly for the moment, surfing time to time and organize/participate to the events of my city.
- july 07: Elisa, Thomas & Laurine from Belgium
- may 08: Sylvain from Roanne
- june 08: Lina, Guoda, Urtis & Tomas from Lituania
- june 08: Jian from China
- august 08: Jakob from Netherlands
- september 08: Valérie & Jean-Marie from Lyon
- november 08: Jason and Simon from UK
- november 08: Mathilde & Pierre from Bordeaux
- january 09: Clara & Guillaume from Quebec
- february 09: Lucie from Czech Republic
- february 09: Marija and Egidijus from Lituania
- july 09: Alex, Beata, Magda & Natalia from Poland
- august 09: Calien and Johannes from Germany
- august 09: Simone and Jacob from Germany
- september 09: Kath and Peony from China
- june 12: Eric from France
- june 12: Hrvoje from Croatia
- july 12: Mary from France
- august 12: Leila from Hong Kong
- august 12: Olga from Russia
- august 12: Vincenzo & Emanuel from Italy
- august 12: Neriah from Israel & Lori from Hawaï
- september 12: Chris from Australia
- october 12: Ximena from Colombia & Simon from France
- october 12: Amelia and Heather from USA
- october 12: Rachel and Hannah from USA
- october 12: Tina from Austria
- november 12: Fu-Hsuan from Taiwan
- november 12: Cyrielle from Lorient, France
- march 13: Alejandra & Ana Violeta from Mexico
- april 13: Anna from Ukrainia
- april 13: Samuel, Serena & Jasmine from Hong Kong
- april 13: Hanna from Finland
- april 13: Anna & Krisztina from Hungary
- april 13: Soren from Germany
- april 13: Melissa from USA
- may 13: Natacha from Paris, France
- may 13: Amanda from USA
- may 13: Jimmy from Spain & Lidia from Italy
- may 13: Santhy from India
- june 13: Marius from Romania, Sara from Hungary & Irina from Ukrain
- june 13: Farran from Spain & Rose from Russia
- june 13: Carolin from Germany
- june 13: Richard from UK & Angela from Colombia
- june 13: Clea and Bernia from Spain
- july 13: Tian & Ao ang from China
- july 13: Asbjorn from Denmark
- july 13: Aur...
And the list over, one of the permanent changes on CS website erased all the datas of this section...
Music, Movies, and Books
One movie: "Les enfants du paradis" Marcel Carné
One book: "On the road" Jack Kerouac
One song: "Avril et toi" Les ogres de barback
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Colmar-Vilnius only with hitch-hiking, 1900km, 22 drivers, the trip that changed my life from human to nomad.
Teach, Learn, Share
I wanna learn salsa!
Countries I’ve Visited
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Laos, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Portugal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In