Wants to Meet Up
- 0% response rate
- Last login about 22 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Olivia’s full profile.
Art, freedom, travel ❤️
My facebook page :
About to leave to Turkey 💙
Last adventures :
- hitchhike all around Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador..
- Become part of the Rainbow family 🌈
- Drinking powerful plant medecines and explore the infinity of universe
- cross the Atlantic Ocean with a sailing boat 2 years ago from canary Island to the Carabeen.
- biking from Paris to Bergen
Always looking for adventurers travelers 😘 on bike, foot, hitchhikers, horses, skates... ect
I'm doing circus, drawing and dance tango. I also go fishing, picking mushrooms, I love fermenting food and find food in Nature. Love all nature sports :) the more challenging it is the better I like.
Recently I learned to curve wooden spoons and set a mongolian yurt.
I'm in love with Latin America, here I am ❤️🌹
My parents are living in mountains and they are building an eco house in countryside in south of France.
I'm very sensitive to the world, often crying watching a landscape or when I connect deeply with a beautiful soul.
But be careful at the same time the road teach me to defend myself and not being afraid in almost any kind of situation 😁 Panic will never help to solve problems.
In love with the poet/ film maker / philosopher Alejandro Jodorowsky.
"Make of your life a poem"
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To continue dreaming the world together with other travellers
- adventure travel
- south america
- bike trips
- plant medicine
- mushroom hunting
Music, Movies, and Books
Endless poetry, The big blue, Matrix, Laurence Anyways, The holy mountain, La belle saison.
french music... Pomme, Gael Faye, Polo et Pan, Aznavour, Bachelet...
Intenational : Queen, the Police, Pink Floyd...
Spanish : ana tijoux, calle 13, los ponchos, tango music
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
-Cross the Atlantic Ocean on a sailing boat
- ride my bike from Paris to Bergen
- renounce to a travel for love
- look people deep in the eyes
- hitchhike in Northern Norway in winter in covid time.
- Become part of the hippy Rainbow family
- drink ayahuasca in the peruvian jungle
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you some tango, languages, french cooking, fishing, making sushis, curve spoons ( If you have some tools)....
What I Can Share with Hosts
-Go dumpster diving together
-Teach what I know thanks to my travels
- Give a hand to your project (painting , repairing, planting, fixing bikes...)
- cooking, but please show respect to the food of my country 😘
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Belgium, Bolivia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Denmark, Ecuador, England, Germany, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Italy, Lebanon, Montenegro, Netherlands, Peru, Scotland, Serbia, Spain
Countries I’ve Lived In
France, Mexico, Norway