Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 3 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Gulnaz’s full profile. It’s free!
Enjoy the life
Rather common person, like long night talks about different things, meeting new people. friendly to everyone, love pets, but too lazy!
We should live in the way, that in Heaven will be said: "Repeat please!"
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Very curious girl
only positive. Grateful surfer and friendly host
- any kind of traveling, even car-trips to nearby towns.
- pets, even more I love them! And I have one, a dog Doberman, named Blade.
- my favorite kinds of sport are swimming and volleyball.
- singing too and practice it every time in shower.
- dancing classes (contemporary dance, jazz-modern, afro-jazz).
- playing different board games.
- handmade is my passion (making bijouterie, knitting, cross-stiching, etc)
- board games
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: horror, mystery, suspense films, psychological thrillers, some social dramas, Sci-Fi, anime.
Music: Placebo and Muse forever in my heart. And some other rock and alternative or relax music.
Books: I like reading very much. My favorite writers are Ray Bradbury, Edgar Allan Poe, F.M. Dostoevsky, Erich Maria Remarque, V.V. Mayakovsky
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I was on Cuba and swam in the Caribbean sea. And that really breathtaking!
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach: nothing serious, really. May be some national cooking recipes, a little bit Tatar, how to make a "shamballa bracelet"... Oh, I can teach you how to play board-game "Seven wonders" or "Overboard!" and we'll have some wonderful hours, playing it.
Would like to learn some useful expressions from you language. Then, playing guitar is my dream.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belarus, Cuba, Denmark, Germany, Hungary, Latvia, Mexico, Netherlands, Slovakia, Spain, Ukraine, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Russian Federation, Ukraine