Maybe Accepting Guests
- 85% response rate
- Last login about 16 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Hache Luis’s full profile. It’s free!
I am Luis, I come from Honduras. I lived two years in USA. Now I live in Berlin and I work here. I like Sports, going to the Nature, take lots of photos, I have friends from different places. I can offer you to show you the city around. I am always free on weekends and during the day , since I work from Mon-Friday. Please note that I can only host one person as long as as I am in Berlin or available ...
IF YOU COME TO BERLIN TAKE IN CONSIDERATION THE FOLLOWING TIPS!
-- Check the forecast before packing (you might need shorts, or sweaters etc.)
-There are two Airports : Tegel located in the North and Schönefeld in the South of the city!
- Germany is part of the Schengen Area, Euro is used and dollars are not accepted in almost all of the stores, However credit/and Debit cards are accepted everywhere. Do not exchange your money at the Airport, since they charge a bit more for doing so.
- English is spoken everywhere, DO NOT WORY IF YOU DO NOT SPEAK GERMAN.
-Make a budget for each day that you will stay here.
-Transportation is easy in Berlin, mostly you need AB ticket a 2 hour ticket costs €2.80 and the day one €7. The daily one can be used up to the next day until 3:00 AM, you can use both for the bus and train. (Do not exceed than two hours, or ride the train w/o a ticket, if they catch you the penalty is €60)
- There is a lot to see in Berlin, some of the most visited places are the Brandenburg Tor, the Berliner Dom, East Side Gallery, Die Siegessäule, Museums) check this website to see what to do and what you should see:
- Go to Mehringdamm and have a CURRYWURST (best place in town to eat the typical food)
- If you like partying, I recommend the street; Warschauer Straße there are many clubs and ALL YOU WANT!
- If you go out don’t take your wallet, just take some money and an ID ,NO ATM CARDS, DON*T GO OUT WITH PEOPLE WHO YOU DONT KNOW WELL. Beware of pickpockets.
-Do not ask directions to strangers, use Google Maps instead.
- Ignore beggars and stupid people that talk shit sometimes.
If you need anything, just drop me a message!, have FUN!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I love cultures.. and this a is great way to get to know people from different places.
Music, Movies, and Books
I love Bachata, Salsa, Merengue and Latin Music
I like everything !
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
hard to answer. I think we all have done amazing things!
What I Can Share with Hosts
Show the city and of course take you to eat a Currywurst 36 at Mehringdamm..
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, El Salvador, France, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Romania, Spain, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Honduras, United States