Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 4 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Hamani’s full profile. It’s free!
Working Hard. Thinking Fast. Training insane
Ambetious, fun-seeker, traveller, easy-going, a citizen of the world, and a HUMAN
- We are not really happy unless we see joy in others' eyes
- Life is giving not only taking
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I had few great experiences through this amazing community. Had the pleasure to make friends and meeting great people, and I wish to continue doing so :)
Yeah some of them
Music, Travelling , Friendships, Culture exchanging, Self-development, and New experiences.
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: The Gladiator, Hitman, The Girl with the Dragon Tatto, Life as a House, Spy Game, and The Crow.
Music: I enjoy all types and genres of music, but my personal preferences are; Rock, Hard-Rock, Metal,and Trance.
Books: I enjoy reading psychology books, William Shakespeare, History books, classic novels, horro novels and mystery.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1) It always give me a pleasure to translate for 2 strangers that I face at any place when they have 2 different languages if I know he languages.
2) I am always proud of my friends and my relationships with others.
3) I am easy going with almost everyone as they are easy going too.
Teach, Learn, Share
Life is not about getting what we want; in this way it would be boring.. Life is about how we are getting the things we want, and how hard we have struggeled to get them. Some would agree and some would not, but that's how I see it.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Czech Republic, Egypt, Germany, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In