- Last login about 11 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Hamed’s full profile.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
An author says: "In fact, we were all human beings until RACE cut our relations, RELIGION seperated us, and POLITICS made wall between us". I think some international tools such as Couchsurfing can remove those wall between us and reduce some distances that we have created in our minds. Couchsurfing is an opportunity for all of us to to know more about each other, to listen to each other, and to remove obstacles which prevent us to be friends.
Music, Movies, and Books
- Favorite singers: "Chris de Burgh", "Victor Jara", "Shajarian".
- Favorite movies: "God Father" , "A Short Film about Love", "scent of a woman", "Before Sunrise".
- Favorite football clubs: "Persepolis Tehran", "Real Madrid", "Ajax Amesterdam".
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I wrote two books
- I gave a lecture about Netherland's public diplomacy in Amsterdam University
Teach, Learn, Share
I like learning about custom and traditions of different countries. And I'm ready to talk about my people's culture and traditions.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, France, Netherlands, Qatar
Countries I’ve Lived In