Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 29 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Hamza’s full profile.
Law student, here to meet new people, and have a multicultural knowledge.
- Alex Szafar / Köln, Germany 🇩🇪
- Katharina K. / Vienna, Austria 🇦🇹
- Martin Lostak / Vienna, Austria 🇦🇹
- Youssef Gika / Cairo, Egypt 🇪🇬
- Hadchim Moulaye / Mauritania 🇲🇷
- RG Furto / Philippines 🇵🇭
- Laura Schilling / Germany 🇩🇪
- Eder Fraga / Brazil 🇧🇷
- Miro / Croatia 🇭🇷
- Mati & Ale (Matias) / Argentina 🇦🇷
- Ale & Mati (Alejandra) / Colombia 🇨🇴
- Susana Castro / Mexico 🇲🇽
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
to get behind the touristy mask of cities and also to meet locals and experience how they do it.
We all think that the meaning of life, is in what we are interested about, our occupations and our hobbies. All because it's hard to admit that life in fact is meaningless. Just enjoy it.
- political science
- meeting new people
- good vibes
- sixto rodriguez
Teach, Learn, Share
Sharing peace, love and talks about life, philosophy, society, music, mouvies, and life experience.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Hello only ends in goodbye.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Egypt, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain
Countries I’ve Lived In
Belgium, France, Morocco