N'accepte pas d'invités
- Dernière connexion il y a 11 months
Rejoignez Couchsurfing pour consulter l'intégralité du profil de Felix. L'inscription est gratuite !
Meet all the cool people I can in San Francisco - gotta catch them all!
Super chilled and laidback easy going guy. Recent business grad and working in Internet/computer stuff at the moment. I loves tech, science, design, movies, books, art, music, theatre! However my love for food and drinks reigns supreme. Recently I've been on a huge Crossfit, and personal development binge, which has been fantastic. If I had to slot myself into a religion, that would be Kindess.
Trivia: Pain au Chocolat monster. I can pour rosettas and hearts on your lattes. I can shoot some amazing wedding photos. I've placed in business case competitions. I secretly (not so secret anymore) love RomComs. Learned how to ride a bike at 22.
“Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”
Pourquoi je suis sur Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Looking to host, and be hosted! Lets get those cultural exchanges going on!
Was a CouchSurfing virgin until Taiwan, and met a few cool people. Great network. Love it.
Greasy business practices
- martial arts
Morceaux de musique, films et livres
Before Sunrise, Before Sunset, Wall-E, Beauty and the Beast, Black Swan
Buddha Bar, Renee Olstead, Joe Hisaishi, James Morrison, Frank Sinatra
It's Not About the Bike, Tokyo Vice, How to Win Friends and Influence People
Une aventure extraordinaire que j'ai vécue
Two Amazing Things Done:
- Living in Osaka, Japan for 4 months on an academic exchange
- Living in Krakow, Poland, for 4 months on an academic exchange.
Things I've seen/done along the way:
- Scootering around the Toroko Gorge in Hualien, Taiwan.
- ATV-ing on the beach in Kenting, Taiwan
- Walking out of Shijo station (Keihan Line) in Kyoto for the first time and wandering around the Kanagawa river, Gion, Kiyomizu Temple.
- Bathing fully in the nude with a friend in a mountain side hot spring amongst the outskirts of Kyoto.
- Visiting my cousin's extremely adorable kids in Hong Kong.
- Getting my virgin straight-razor shave with one of my best friends in Prague in a old school barber shop.
- Attending the prestigious International Fredrick Chopin Piano Competition in Warsaw, Poland
- Laying in the beaches of Koh Phi Phi, Thailand
- Gawking at the sheer amount of people at the Shibuya Crossing in Tokyo, Japan
- waking up from my hostel in Paris, walking to the metro, walk into the bakery, buy a few pain au chocolats and eating them to start my day (seriously, one of the best moments I've ever felt)
... so many more!
Enseignez, apprenez, partagez
How to be Asian.
Chinese Canadian Culture.
Travel stories from Central Europe, Asia and South East Asia.
Learn to play Go.
Talk Business - marketing, leadership, social media, entrepreneurship
Pays que j'ai visités
China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States
Pays dans lesquels j'ai vécu
Canada, Japan, Poland, United States