Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Isidro’s full profile. It’s free!
Enjoying a brand new life in Hamburg. Being happy.
Gnosti te autun.
I think it's only worthy living if you do it in, as Queen said, "good company".
For the moment, I will just say: too many.
Music, Movies, and Books
Some of the books that really shocked me were Rayuela, 2666, Los detectives salvajes, Maus, 1984, El Quijote...
Writers: Cortazar, Bolaño, Poe, Kafka, Chejov, Javier Marías...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Crossing a river with Crocodiles in Vietnam.
- Going across the Arctic Polar Circle.
- Creating a useful tool for thousands of people.
- Visiting the Chiapas state.
- Watching people helping each other.
- Going "to the other side of the world" for love.
Teach, Learn, Share
Things I could teach:
- Some French.
- Some English.
- Some Catalan.
- Basic photography.
- Software development.
- Interest in almost everything.
- Playing guitar, piano or any other instrument.
- And all the rest... :-)
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Costa Rica, Finland, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
France, Germany, Spain