- 53% response rate
- Last login about 12 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Harie’s full profile. It’s free!
To finish the mission :)
ALL about me.Alles klar:)My real name is harpreet..some friends call me Harry and some german friends call heartbeat as they cant pronounce my name correctly :) and I am from north west part of india. well i would say i'm an honest, open minded, curious, & queit nice.Love to meet new people people with different cultures.I am spontaneaus and like to meet friends and to go out as well as I like to do sports and dancing.
I am a certified massager from Kerala Ayurveda academy, India and learned a lot of meditation techniques as well.
I had just completed my masters in renewable energies(erneuerbare energie in deutsch) from oldenburg university, Germany and presenly working in Germany. Presently i am based in India till october 2016.
In Short i would say Funny, Amazing life-story-teller, Crazy, Innovative, Skilled chef, Open minded, Sleepy, trained massager from thailand, Dodgy, Skilled drinker, Sportive, I climb on things even I have high frightness . After finishing my masters i would rather like to work in making this world clean and more greener using renewable energy technologies.
I'm interested in almost everything if it is new to me.
I try to see the world with kids eyes... and kids find everything interesting!
Unusual things and weird people are really fascinating me in a funny way
Best places to see in Delhi in order of my personal preference:
1. Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
2. Akshardham Temple
3. Humayun Tomb
4. Lotus Temple
5. Indian Crematorium, Lodhi Road
6. Shopping at Canaught Place
7. Indian Food at Haldiram
8. Indian Veg Rolls at Jangpura
If have time, i shall take you to all these 8 places.
A good person is doing good things, if nobody is watching.
Life is just as beautiful as you think it is.
Every life is important as long it can think and feel, so don't kill it
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
a friend told me about it..i never thought that such things exist in world before
1. Verena Ryschawy, Bamberg - Germany
2. Anna, Freiburg - Germany
3. Sara Zimmer, Bullay - Germany
4. Milly, Zurich - Switzerland
5. Cordula Bieri, Zurich - Switzerland
6. Ulrike, Dusseldorf - Germany
7. Nicole, Frankfurt - Germany
8. Kerstin, Oldenburg - Germany
9. Guido, Munich - Germany
10. Mayline, Bamberg - Germany
11. Gerlinde Strauss, Bamberg - Germany
12. Franziska Helfer, Bamberg - Germany
13. Lara, Hannover - Germany
14. Jessica, Bremerhaven - Germany
1. Nate Smith from USA, Bamberg - Germany
2. Natasa Dilber, Bamberg - Germany
3. Janina M, Luebeck - Germany
4. Kate B - New Delhi, India
5. Kate Liu from Taiwan, Oldenburg - Germany
6. Magda from Berlin, Kassel - Germany
7. Carina Krumm from Berlin, Hamburg - Germany
8. Karakoz from Kazakhstan, Oldenburg - Germany
9. Sonja, Oldenburg - Germany
10. Allen from Mexico, Oldenburg - Germany
1. Christoph Karlsberger, Austria
2. Sonia Bataller, Spain
Playing Classical Instruments such as Tabla, Harmonium, etc..
I am also a cricket lover and enjoy watching as well as playing it. I am a member of Oldenburg Cricket club and we play cricket quiet often :)
i also started enjoying playing handball once a week.
- indian food
Music, Movies, and Books
scorpians,A R Rahman,Tom and jerry,Harry Potter etc
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Too many to write them down..you need to have a cofee with me so that i can tell you few:))
Teach, Learn, Share
Everything i know.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I would like to show you the best places in Delhi...Be it tourist places or famous temples, parks etc
Countries I’ve Visited
Denmark, France, Netherlands, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Denmark, Germany, India, United Kingdom