Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 11 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Harie’s full profile. It’s free!
To finish the mission :)
My real/ full name is harpreet which in punjabi means Gods loving. some friends call me Harie and some german friends call heartbeat as they cant pronounce harpreet correctly :) I am from north west part of india. well i would say i'm an honest, open minded, curious, & queit nice. Love to meet new people people with different cultures. Also enjoys cooking. I am spontaneaus and like to meet friends and to go out as well as I like to do sports and dancing.
I am a certified massager from Kerala Ayurveda academy, India and learned a lot of meditation techniques as well.
I completed my masters in renewable energies(erneuerbare energie in deutsch) from oldenburg university, Germany in 2014 and presenly working in Germany. Soon I will start my job near to Stuttgart.
In Short i would say Funny, Amazing life-story-teller, Crazy, Innovative, Skilled chef, Open minded, Sleepy, Sportive, I climb on things even I have high frightness. I would like to work in making this world clean and more greener using renewable energy technologies.
I'm interested in almost everything if it is new to me.
I try to see the world with kids eyes... and kids find everything interesting!
Unusual things and weird people are really fascinating me in a funny way.
In the past, I hosted few people when i was in Delhi.
Best places to see in Delhi in order of my personal preference:
1. Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
2. Akshardham Temple
3. Humayun Tomb
4. Lotus Temple
5. Indian Crematorium, Lodhi Road
6. Shopping at Canaught Place
7. Indian Food at Haldiram
8. Indian Veg Rolls at Jangpura
If have time, i shall take you to all these 8 places.
A good person is doing good things, if nobody is watching.
Life is just as beautiful as you think it is.
Every life is important as long it can think and feel, so don't kill it
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
a friend told me about it..i never thought that such things exist in world before
1. Verena Ryschawy, Bamberg - Germany
2. Anna, Freiburg - Germany
3. Sara Zimmer, Bullay - Germany
4. Milly, Zurich - Switzerland
5. Cordula Bieri, Zurich - Switzerland
6. Ulrike, Dusseldorf - Germany
7. Nicole, Frankfurt - Germany
8. Kerstin, Oldenburg - Germany
9. Guido, Munich - Germany
10. Mayline, Bamberg - Germany
11. Gerlinde Strauss, Bamberg - Germany
12. Franziska Helfer, Bamberg - Germany
13. Lara, Hannover - Germany
14. Jessica, Bremerhaven - Germany
1. Nate Smith from USA, Bamberg - Germany
2. Natasa Dilber, Bamberg - Germany
3. Janina M, Luebeck - Germany
4. Kate B - New Delhi, India
5. Kate Liu from Taiwan, Oldenburg - Germany
6. Magda from Berlin, Kassel - Germany
7. Carina Krumm from Berlin, Hamburg - Germany
8. Karakoz from Kazakhstan, Oldenburg - Germany
9. Sonja, Oldenburg - Germany
10. Allen from Mexico, Oldenburg - Germany
1. Christoph Karlsberger, Austria
2. Sonia Bataller, Spain
Playing Classical Instruments such as Tabla, Harmonium, etc..
I am also a cricket lover and enjoy watching as well as playing it. I was a member of Oldenburg Cricket club and we play cricket quiet often :). I also played for Junior Delhi cricket Team.
Nowadays, I also started enjoying playing handball once a week.
- indian food
Music, Movies, and Books
scorpians,A R Rahman,Tom and jerry,Harry Potter etc
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Too many to write them down..you need to have a cofee with me so that i can tell you few:))
Teach, Learn, Share
Everything i know.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I would like to show you the best places in Delhi...Be it tourist places or famous temples, parks etc
Countries I’ve Visited
Denmark, France, Netherlands, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Denmark, Germany, India, United Kingdom