Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 1 day ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Hasan’s full profile.
Im young world traveller hoping to set off on a huge adventure. I've travelled before, but nothing like how im about to this time around. Since im travelling solo, i would like to meet locals or people who are familiar with the cultures and customs of the country. So if this is youuuuu! lets get in touch.
- Sports of all kinds (Football to egg ball)
- Anime/Manga (Been reading manga since 2008)
- Cooking, ill teach you my countries dishes and you teach me yours.
- Animals/Plants/Geology/Weather. Im a Nature scientist so this is my world, lets go bird watching and ID species
- Gym/Running/Park walks
- Photography, getting better in this
+ Many more
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Sometimes im in a country for 1 week and i find it hard to connect with people, but i think this way ill be about to forge better relationships. Forming international friendships.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Climb Annapurna Circuit in Nepal
Teach, Learn, Share
How to communicate
Animal Biology and Behaviour
Photography and Videography
What I Can Share with Hosts
Life in Australia
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Cambodia, Egypt, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nepal, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, New Zealand