Maybe Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login about 7 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see El-Hadi’s full profile. It’s free!
To love you All
I´m an easy going person & I think that I'm the laziest person in the world, I've an open carecter, ask and I will answer you with pleasure, I'm person who love travelling dancing eating & loving( I think we can say it).
You only live once, so you better make this life worthwhile. Leave a positive impression once you're gone.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
CS is a great community to find not even a cheap place to sleep, it is more than that. To meet with friendly locals, share stories together, see things that you would never see in the hotel room when traveling, ...
Photography, meeting new cultures, some sports,...
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: The big blue, forrest gump, prince of persia, 50/50 ..
Books : Almost of my reading book is in Arabic.
Music : My favourite singer is Souad Massi.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I swam far awaaay for more than 4 hours.
- I get crash with rocks when I was swimming with hard waves.
- I start swap a post card and now I became a PC fan.
- I climb a snowy mountain without any safety conditions.
- I slept outside in the crossroad(and we didnn't know that untill we finds a big truck near us).
- I meet the so mad community; the Algerian CS.
Teach, Learn, Share
- Life from your perspective, your culture, your lifestyle and your language
- How to play guitar (I never have a guitar in my hand)
- Say "Hello, How are you, thx" in many languages
- Photography/camera use tips
- About your travels in the region
- Local dance
- Your way of seeing the world
- My culture, knowledge, time, stories about some crazy CSers....
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Morocco, Tunisia
Countries I’ve Lived In