Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Celesté’s full profile. It’s free!
1. I completed my undergraduate music studies degree on a study-abroad Rome trip. Awesome to the 500th degree.
2. Ambitiously backpacked through northern Italy, and gracefully got robbed in Venice. I still call it a success.
3. I sing professionally, write music, and play guitar and piano.
4. I love meeting people from different backgrounds, and finding the most interesting commonalities.
5. I am a competitive volleyball player (indoor/beach), and played Division I college volleyball in New Orleans, LA.
6. I have seven brothers and sisters, and I'm the third oldest of the lot.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Basically, I'm an explorer, but besides the "what" of exploring, I also enjoy the "who" of exploring.
Meeting people (especially when you don't know a single person) is an automatically granted privilege, but literally anywhere you go, there will be people that have something to offer you, and hopefully I have something to offer them as well.
I'm a person who thrives off of the gifts of knowledge, wisdom, kindness, experience, companionship, and adventure that is always presented through every single person. That is why I'm on CS.
- music festivals
- swing dancing
- humanitarian relief
- live music
- classical music
- religious tourism
- urban exploration
- beach volleyball
- meeting new people
- live concerts
- beach volley
- nature walks
Music, Movies, and Books
I honestly love all different kinds of music. I have found the past couple of years how every genre pretty much has something to offer me even if I was closed off to it at first. I love unraveling my mind, so opening it to other music styles has been a most successful and highly enjoyable thing for me.
Music I have been listening to on a playlist lately has been HAIM, BANKS, Bishop Briggs, The Civil Wars, Kiera Knightley, LEÓN, The Lumineers, and Enya.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Swam in freezing & flourescent blue water in Positano caves and grottoes.
Jumped off 60 foot cliffs into the beautiful Tyrrhenian sea at sunset.
I also think it's amazing to be using couch surfing...you can't beat these kinds of experiences.
Teach, Learn, Share
I am willing to help teach English to those who will help me learn another language. I am always wanting to learn!
I always love to share music of any form with other people whether it's performing, listening, writing, anything.
I love to learn everything and anything. I love "to understand" in general.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I am a very caring person, and if my host ever needs help with anything, I wouldn't hesitate. I love having conversation, and getting to know other friendly souls in the world that although are much different from myself, are still much the same. It's a huge, but beautiful mystery how that works.
Countries I’ve Visited
Italy, Mexico, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Italy, United States