Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Tici’s full profile. It’s free!
Work together for the benefit of all man kind!
i've worked already for Aiesec (international students organization), also some jobs related to export and international affairs.
in 2003 i was in USA for 7 months and and in 2007/2008 in Turkey for 8 months and in Spain as au pair for 3 months.
after coming back i moved from southern Brazil to Rio de Janeiro and nowadays (2010) I live with my boyfriend in Espirito Santo state!
you can check some trip photos at: http://cid-f8ea81b9999fd72b.spaces.live.com/photos/
if you are positive and high energy person, i would be glad to join you anywhere!!
EVERYTHING for EVERYONE is POSSIBLE!!
indeed i believe that and encourge you to think about it..
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
so far so good, just meet incridible people by CS!
- music and dance (any!)
- life, family and friends!
- any positive stuff to improve life (sports, poem, art, travel, etc)
Music, Movies, and Books
- movies: the Dragonfly, The life is beautiful (La vitta es bella)
- music: mostly all types, share with me your favorites!
- books: the ones from Amyr Klink and
'transformando suor em ouro' from Bernardinho
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
life is GREAT so i had some wonderful trips and important experiences - we can talk about our lifes personaly!
Teach, Learn, Share
* share with me what you know better!
and ask me whatever you want - i probably don't know the answer but i will search!
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Brazil, United States, Uruguay
Countries I’ve Lived In