Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login over 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Henri’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm working on being a tad happier with my overall life each day!
I'm an adventurer by heart. I just love to experiment new stuff and meet new people. I'm luckily single at my young age of 30, and also a proud godfather to my lovely niece! The following also applies:
- I sleep late, I stay up later
- I work late from time to time
- I am interested in fashion and shopping. No homo.
- I need my own things in life, but not that much physical personal space
- I am quite competitive. Yep, even in Monopoly. I hate to lose that shit. And I want to be the top hat figure
- I leave things lying around , more than I would like to
- I love my friends. They amaze me in many positive ways, constantly
- I take controlled risks. I haven't analyzed why that is
- I can forget I was supposed to be mad or sad or disappointed about something. I'm an optimist and overall quite positive by nature
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I can host parties up to 3 or solo travellers.
I live in a recently completely renovated two-room flat, so I wish you respect my shiny and new belongings. :)
I have a car so if your flight arrives or departs at a really awkward time of day, I can possibly help you out. I live really centrally in Helsinki in Hietalahdenkatu, so you can basically walk everywhere worth walking. :P
If I have the spare time, I'm more than happy to show you around and especially go out to party and have fun together, but I wish you don't expect any of that. I have a lot of stuff going on in my free time and I don't / can't take you to everything. Hope that's cool with you!
I've hosted a couple of surfers, but so far never crashed on anyone's couch, so this is a rather new thing for me.
All sports, culture, people, getting to know new stuff.
- adventure races
- solo travel
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I've travelled to all continents except Antarctica. I like globalization, foreigners, people in all shapes and sizes, going here and there and just enjoying life. That's about as fantastic as life gets! :)