Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 3 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Henrique’s full profile. It’s free!
surf, travel, have fun, help CSers in Rio, work on projects with meaning
A happy, ecletic and passsionated person.
I love what i do, to learn, travel and meet new people.
I like to keep things simple.
Know more at www.about.me/hgomes
Make a choice to take a chance, or your life will never change.
Deal with the consequences of your choices !
Keep things simple ;D
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
showing rio's off the beaten track places to travelers ;)
hosting & showing rio around when there's time available;
I can also teach you many things ! Check down here in my profile ;)
1. hosting Tymo Nakao: my birthday, Lapa(Erasmus), and hipster parties with Rio's entrepreneurial network
2. hosting Karim Daou from Lebanon: some parties, surfing Grumari, getting to know Libano is not Libia, learning lebanese eat bread all the time hahah... awesome !! Looking forward to see him in Beirut.
Doing stuff with purpose.
Having small victories and celebrating it: work hard, party harder - but with balance and responsability ;D
I'm really connected in many different networks, mainly in Brazil: entrepreneurship, social businesses, technology and universities.
I just came back from one year studying Engineering abroad at UNSW, in Sydney. I also spent, during that year, around 3 months around Asia.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- 2 month surfing in Indonesia
- 1 month backpacking around Thailand / Cambodia / Lao
- 2 years as Vice President on Fluxo Consultoria, UFRJ's Engineering Junior Enterprise, with an annual income of 108k, a 20 year record for the enterprise.
- surf a 3 minutes wave on Pacasmayo, El Faro, Peru
- bungee jumping from a 127m height on Queenstown, New Zealand
- Organizing an event for 150 people about Social Businesses, Design Innovation and Entrepreneurship on Sao Paulo
- creating a blog in english to represent my point of views, experiences and knowledge about the business world around making money and doing good ( www.makemoneydogood.com )
Teach, Learn, Share
i can teach you:
- devilsticks ( its a type of juggling )
- brazil's scenario on social businesses, entrepreneurship and young college entrepreneurship networks
i would like to learn:
- new languages & cultures
- some sort of (drinking?)game i've never heard about.
- how to cook a different food
- a crazy dance or chant you have in your country
- your country favourite sport
- where to surf in your country and how to get there
- the best business opportunities AND/OR the biggest social problems in your country - so i can think how to merge them to make money by doing good ;)
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Cambodia, France, Indonesia, Laos, New Zealand, Peru
Countries I’ve Lived In
Brazil, New Zealand