N'accepte pas d'invités
- Dernière connexion il y a about 1 year
Rejoignez Couchsurfing pour consulter l'intégralité du profil de Himanshu. L'inscription est gratuite !
Journey is important than destination...making it beautiful, colourful and memorable
Lets meet :)
Live n Let Live :)
Pourquoi je suis sur Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
a friend of my told me about CS.
1. Travelling â Till 15th May 2010, I travelled extensively in India. I travelled through all modes of transport e.g. cycle, bus, train, motorbike. But I enjoyed most on Motorbike. On my Motorbike, in 2 and Â½ year, I have ridden 45,000 km through different states, cities, village, jungles and mountains of India. I am member of a Mumbai based motorcycle club â inddiethumpers.
2. Cooking â Indian food.
3. Games â To keep myself physical fit.
4. Photography â Love to capture live moments. It all started with Canon S2 IS in 2007. Upgraded to
5. Motorbike â My first and last love. To own a Royal Enfield Motorcycles was my DREAM. On 12th Oct 2007 BULLIEMONK (350cc Thunderbird) born...and then on 18th July 2011 NESHAMA (500cc Machismo) has born...a step closer to complete my TRILOGY.
6. Yoga â Learned when I was in school. Will start soon again.
7. Social Work
9. To learn about new culture, explore un-hidden destination, interact with people from different country and culture.
- indian food
- social work
Morceaux de musique, films et livres
Music - Trance, Romantic, Sufi, Spiritual.
Books â Spiritual, Based on real life stories, sci-fi
Movies â Cartoon, Comedy, Sci-fi, Romantic. I watch both Hollywood and bollywood movies.
Pays que j'ai visités
Pays dans lesquels j'ai vécu
India, United Kingdom