Wants to Meet Up
- Last login almost 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Grace’s full profile. It’s free!
Get ready to go somewhere again!
I enjoy every step of my trip, it makes me feel wonderful and alive no matter how hectic are my trip. I'm open to experience everything in life and willing to learn. Besides, I likes to make new friends. Listen to others experience makes me feel interesting! Tons of weird ideas always running in my mind that create my crazy personality!
Conclusion: I am super duper easy-going, spontaneous and optimistic person =))
Grace Chia | Create your badge
1.Who will care if you are sad? So, just be happy everyday.
2.Open your mind to accept anything.
3.Stay optimistic, cause you just live once.
4.Catch one's heart, never be apart.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Long story to tell
Life had teach me to be appreciate everything I have! Thank you so much for all the csers who hosted or travelled with me before! You guys are rock and inspired me a lot!
1. I love drawing so much, it is the only activity the able to keep my mouth shut! =P
2. I'm up to any kind of activities that I never tried before as long as it is cool and full of fun. =))
*Kindly browse my website for more about my passion: http://gracechia.me/
Music, Movies, and Books
127 Hours, Up
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. Bought a flight within 5 minutes, and go to travel without any plan!
2.Speed dating in Florence
3.Start my 1000stories project on 2012!
4.Hitchhiking in the midnight in Italy
5.Finally graduate from BA in Human Psychology after a long 4 years studies life!
Teach, Learn, Share
1. How to smile and laugh? I guess. :-)))
2. Language: Mandarin and always want to learn new language!
3. Psychology theories, if you're interested on this. :-P
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, Malaysia, United Kingdom