Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 5 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Hiram’s full profile. It’s free!
I consider myself an open minded and friendly guy.
Why? Because I believe We are one conscious & unstoppable individual made out of star dust, love and happiness that was placed in this world to stand together and share knowledge in order to build a better future.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I'm here because i love to learn and share different perspectives of the world, his cultures, languages, faces.. all knowledge is valuable.
I love listening to people and help them with everything i can. We are not alone after all right.
We are all, we are our home.
New cultures, languages, comunication, design, new media, music, cafe, party, dancing , healty food, drinks, cinematography, innovation, entreprenourship , technology, anthropology, photography, botanics, astronomy, biology, etc
Music, Movies, and Books
I listen to any kinds of music and i love the fusion of :
Jazz, blues,trip-hop, rock, alternative, Indie, samba, salsa, merengue, cumbia, house, glitch, experimental and native sounds.
Movies and directors:
November, across the universe, requiem for a dream, trainspotting, old boy, enter the void, the revenant, christiane F, hard candy, yellow submarine, Stanley kubrick, Pedro almodovar, Woody Allen, David Lynch , Martin scorsese, Luis Buñuel, among others.
Love photography, painting, philosophy, poetry, drawing, engraving, design, etc.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Experienced an exchange year in a host family in Norway, getting to know the culture, the language, and experiencing an entirely new life at a young age.
Teach, Learn, Share
Things i can teach:
- Still and motion photography.
- Video editing, color correction & 2D animation.
- Creative process to develop an idea & make it a business.
- Video mapping
- Wood carving and Iinoleum engraving.
- Among other things, feel free to ask and share.
I'd love to learn:
- Social antropology
- Saxophone, drums & ukulele
- Portuguese, german and french.
Countries I’ve Visited
Brazil, Denmark, England, Latvia, Spain, Sweden, United States, Venezuela
Countries I’ve Lived In
Mexico, Norway, Spain