Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 4 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Hisham’s full profile. It’s free!
To Help People Live a Better Life, Seriously!
* I believe it's about time to ACTUALLY be "civilized". It's about time we realize how precious the Human Being is. It's about time we learn from our history, stop harming ourselves and harming each other; it's really not doing anyone any good. How about if we all try our best within reason and within our powers to just help? Help the less fortunate and help just about everyone?!
* I don't smoke (anything including Cigaretts, Shisha and Drugs - waste of money, time, and health), don't drink alcohol or even Cola or all those drinks. And I do my best to avoid eating what's not healthy and what's not fairtrade.
* I like to believe that I love People so much and I want to know each and every one living on this planet as each one is unique and a unique experience.
I believe we were born to live together, learn from each other and help each other. To achieve this, we need to know each other more, be tolerant & understanding with each other more, stop judging without knowing and try to be more forgiving and forgetting. We're not strangers to each other. We're not aliens. We have a lot more in common than we think. So what, if our color is a bit different, or we talk different languages, or believe in different religions. When you think about, if we weren't just a little bit different, life would have been horribly boring to the extent that it wouldn't have survived until now. We are all brothers and sisters. Let's try to live that!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I host whenever I can and whenever I am available, which is not a lot these days! I surf whenever I travel whenever I can, which is a lot these days! I am always keen on meeting CSers wherever I go. I sometimes travel with CSers. I always try to spread the spirit, try to organize gatherings wherever I go and bring people together.
I was hosted in:
* US: Chicago, Wichita, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York City, Wilmington, Emerald Isle
* England: Brighton, Guilford, Whitstable, Portsmouth, Exeter, Newton Abbot, Torquay, Totnes, Leeds, Whitehaven, Wigton, Bristol, Worcester, Reading, Sheffield, Nottingham, Southampton, Oxford, Manchester, Birmingham, Bolton, Louth, Newark, Newcastle, South Shields, Sunderland, Hinckley, Poole, Coventry, Warwick, Swindon, Liverpool
* Isle of Man: Douglas
* Jersey: St Martin, St Helier
* Scotland: Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen
* Northern Ireland: Belfast
* Wales: Cardiff
* Ireland: Dublin
* Germany: Frankfurt, Munich, Berlin, Potsdam, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Stuttgart, Kaiserslautern, Trier, Merzig, Leipzig
* Turkey: Istanbul and Ankara
* South Africa: Johannesburg and Pretoria
* Poland: Gdansk, Warsaw, Poznan, Wroclaw, Crakow
* Romania: Bucharest
* Bulgaria: Sofia
* Spain: Barcelona, Lezo/Basque Country, Pamplona, Guemes/Cantabria, Madrid
* Italy: Pisa, Florence, Bologna, Milan, Naples, Porto Viro, San Felice del Benaco, Gavirate, Modena, Barga, Lavagno, Bari, Brindisi, Rome
* Greece: Athens
* Switzerland: Zurich, Geneva, Fribourg, Lausanne
* Cyprus: Limassol
* Canada: Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto
* France: Perpignan, Thionville
* Lithuania: Vilnius, Kaunas
* Finland: Helsinki, Vantaa
* Estonia: Tallinn
* Hungary: Budapest, Debrecen
* Belgium: Mechelen, Brussels, Antwerp, Leuven, Namur
* Netherlands: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Delft
* Denmark: Copenhagen
* Norway: Oslo
* Luxembourg: Luxembourg City
* China: Beijing, Hong Kong
* Malaysia: Georgetown, Kuala Lumpur
I hosted people from:
In addition, I met members from almost everywhere.
* People & Culture especially those very different from mine
* Traveling & Exploring the World
* The Sea, The Sky, and The Earth
* Volleyball, Tennis, virtually all sports (except the violent ones!)
* Reading (especially about History, People, and Travel)
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: Finding Neverland, Paa, My Name is Khan, Moolade, The Blind Side, The Children of Huang Shi, Yesterday, Tsotsi, Tangled, a lot more and probably all Animations
Music: Classical Music mainly, and Easy Listening
Books: Travel, History, Nature
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
* Sunrise from Above The Clouds
* All the lovely people I met and keep meeting every day.
* Exploring Islam
Teach, Learn, Share
* I like to believe that I learnt a lot about life. This does not, by any means, indicate that I know enough but I would love to share what I know with everyone I meet and would love to just discuss it with them.
* I can definitely teach you some Arabic too, some history and geography about Egypt and the Middle East as well as the UK (and some other parts of the world too that I've been learning about).
* I can also talk to you about Islam, the real Islam that a lot of people don't know about, the Islam that the Media has been trying to ruin the image of, the Islam that is a whole Way of Life not just a Religion, the Islam that has always been and will always be a peaceful and moderate way of life.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Gambia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Togo, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Egypt, United Kingdom