Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Joël’s full profile. It’s free!
I've traveled a lot. I like diversity.
I want to experience as much as I can in a nice and interesting way. I like to share, to discover, to create, experience and make people happy...
Collecting qualities, new colours and tunes.
"Happiness is to make happy" or in French : "Le bonheur, c'est d'en donner"
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I'm living between Paris and Prague.
Everything can be of interest...
I'm very interested in ideas, in art, in music, in wild nature, in seashells, in dynamics, in design, in butterflies, in very old pictures, in flea markets, in good stories, in groovy music, in whales and dolphins, in waves, clouds, wind and water, in good wine...
Music, Movies, and Books
- Nabokov, Oliver Sacks, Baudelaire, Cendrars, Arthur Rimbaud, Maiakovsky, Huysmans, Dostoevsky, Tardi, William Heinesen, Jørn Riel, Kundera, P. B. Shelley, Capek, Maupassant, J. V. Jensen, H.C. Andersen...
- Janis Joplin, Tito Puente, Keith Jarreth, Kaizers Orchestra, Chopin, Paco de Lucia, John Lee Hooker, Franck Popp Ensemble, Natasha Atlas, Smoke city, Gorillaz, Asian Dub Foundation, Duke Ellington, Moussorgsky, Susheela Raman, Otis Redding, Moondog, The Beatles, Mozart, Blur, Jacques Brel, ...
- Michel Gondry, Emir Kusturica, Kieslowki, Stanley Kubrick, Kiewslovski, Jacques Tati, Blake Edwards, Jeunet, Tarantino, Sergio Leone, but also animation movies, strange movies...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Travelling on a little wooden floating library on the Orinocco river, vising the native indians in Amazonas.
- Catching shellfish with my feet with a mexican fisherman family.
- Hiking through the mountains of Norway.
- Watching whales, sea lions, dolphins and seals in the wild ...
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Greece, Haiti, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Martinique, Mexico, Norway, Portugal, Russian Federation, South Africa, Spain, Tunisia, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela
Countries I’ve Lived In
Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, United Kingdom