Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 1 day ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Iaroslav’s full profile. It’s free!
Especially for those who know me poorly ... I want to tell not much about myself and what I do ...
Today, I'm abroad and in my head trying to get along together several tasks, while I have scoured in the number of 6 pieces. I'm trying to figure it out, sort it out, which, as for me, goes pretty well:
1. Traveling on #WorkAway, I try to thank / help, applying my skills, strength and mind, for giving me shelter, food, a roof over the head and a wonderful atmosphere, people who take me to their house. I learn from them something new (I'm learning languages, I'm learning to cook), I'm going deep into the environment. What I find very interesting for myself !!
2. In addition, I am engaged in logistics of our with Stas Chernenko travel: I search for the cheapest tickets for flights (prices sometimes surprise me, for example from Brussels to Venice or to Mallorca you can find tickets for absolutely ridiculous prices starting from $ 13 one way .. There are a lot of such routes, the main thing is to have patience and skill). And keep looking!
3. I am looking for the following hosts on #WorkAway for two months ahead ...
4. I work in my specialty - design;) There are a couple of interesting projects, I try to find and allocate time for them, which I do not have enough recently ...
5. I am engaged in music !! I'm writing rap / hip-hop .. to what I'm going for very long but hard! God willing, the dream will come true and more or less quality material will be released !! (not so simple in this matter as it seems)
6. Remotely trying to control all the processes taking place at my home in Kiev (where repairs are done).
Most often I go to bed for an hour at 2-3 nights (well if an hour) and get up at 8-9 in the morning. At the same time I try to maintain good nutrition and generally be good :)
Thank you for understanding!! And thanks for the support !! Thanks to everyone, everyone involved !!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
This makes it possible to exchange experiences with travelers and discover the world differently. So, Let`s do it!
Design is my specialisation. But it`s not just my job, it`s like a hobby. I like visiting other countries and meet with interesting people, specially if they have the same passion that me.
- graphic design
Music, Movies, and Books
Suits, The Last Man on Earth, Black Mirror, Limitless, Count of Monte Cristo(Alexandre Duma)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Been on the Volcano El Teaide
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Russian Federation, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In