Может принимать гостей
- Последний раз на сайте: больше 2 лет назад
Зарегистрируйтесь в Couchsurfing, чтобы увидеть полный профиль пользователя Isabelle. Это бесплатно!
Find some pow, ride my bike through breathtaking landscapes and meet some amazing people in NZ!
Here's a few key information about me:
- I could easily drink maple syrup as I think it is the most delicious thing in the world
- I like bikes! If you wear spandex or a full face helmet does not matter to me, I like both!!!
- Grilled cheese is the best comfort food (but please, don't try to add bacon strips or ketchup, it is just best plain)
- I like to spend all my time outdoors doing fun things
- I can't sleep in, just naturally wake up early all the time! (apparently, I am getting older and this one is not that true anymore!_
Почему я на Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I didn't really have a place to call home for more than a couple months since I discovered CS so I only hosted a few ppl so far but enjoyed couchsurfing in the US and in NZ. Looking forward to have a couch available for ppl now!
Meet great people, see nice places and make new friends!
Shredding the white smoke! (snowboarding and splitboarding)
Climbing mountains and rock climbing
and probably many other things!
- outdoor activities
- rock climbing
Музыка, кино и книги
La guerre, la guerre, c'est pas une raison pour se faire mal... (La guerre des Tuques)
Классная вещь, которую я сделал(-а)
Mountains... in general!
Учите, учитесь, делитесь информацией
I can show you how the cut you snowboard in 2, drill a bunch of holes and make a splitboard out of it.
And, of course, can give you a cooking crash course with maple syrup! or I can teach French.
I would love to learn to play guitar or to repair a bike but I am pretty open to anything!
Где я побывал(-а)
Bangladesh, Dominican Republic, France, Honduras, India, Kenya, Laos, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Switzerland, Thailand, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States
Где я жил(-а)
Canada, France, New Zealand