Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 21 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Grande’s full profile.
Past, current and future mission is to always be happy. :)
- Graduated from University of Belgrade (BSc degree; MSc degree)
- Graduated from 3 music schools (piano, guitar, solo singing) and from Musicians Institute in Hollywood
- Certified by the International Project Management Association
- Competed in 12 local/regional/global case study & project management competitions, with 9 podium finishes
- Co-founded an Amsterdam-based startup in 2015
- I work for a Silicon Valley startup remotely, as a Senior Account Manager
- Massive NBA fan
- In love with traveling (go figure) - top 3 unvisited destinations: Morocco, Oman and Peru
- Movie geek
- Love being around people with similar interests, hanging out with friends and meeting exciting new folks from various backgrounds
- If you're the smartest one in the room, you are in the wrong room.
- Luck favors the prepared.
- Yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery, today is a gift.
- You control what you can control.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I prefer to travel the CS way, explore new places with like-minded locals, meet new people through it and keep in touch for years to come. I've met some of my best, life long friends, through Couch Surfing, and have hung out with them on multiple occasions in multiple countries.
I've also participated in a couple of CS events and that was always a blast. Finally, I'm what they call a "digital nomad", so I rarely get the opportunity to host, as I'm always on the move, but I've had great experiences hosting as well, meeting up with people, showing them around and sharing incredible life and travels stories and experiences. I get a lot of requests but can rarely (to never) host folks for several nights and/or accept last minute requests unfortunately.
Overall, I'm simply in love with this community.
It has proven, over and over again, to be such an incredibly healthy community, which gathers beautiful, versatile and helpful people, worldwide. It is outgoing, friendly, ready for action and adventure and a great place to meet people in general.
It is something I would recommend to anyone, something I am proud to be a part of and something I will continue to enjoy for years to come.
- In Hong Kong
- In China
- In Germany
- In USA
- In Luxembourg
- In Belgium
- In the Netherlands
- In Serbia
- board games
- road trips
- meeting new people
- music production
- project management
- los angeles
- digital nomad
- personal growth
- video production
Music, Movies, and Books
Eminem, Linkin Park, RHCP, The Weeknd, hip-hop, rock, r'n'b, classical, dance, etc.
Inception, Man on Fire, Blood Diamond, Intouchables, V for Vendetta, The Prestige, Fracture, Prisoners, etc.
BOOKS: "Open", "Can't Hurt Me", "Disrupt You!", etc.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Played a grand piano in Ritz Carlton hotel in Dubai, while representing Serbia's National Team @ the global case study competition, organized by KPMG. :)
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach a few cool things, ranging from Serbian language, over piano playing and music to business development, startups, project management and so on. :) Also, my first name is Ivan, so I'd appreciate it if you'd refer to me by my first name in your requests, as it shows you've went through my profile.
I'm open to learning just about anything and I can't wait to share with you my experiences with CS, traveling in general and much, much more. :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Aruba, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Italy, Jordan, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
France, Germany, New Zealand, Serbia, United States