Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 7 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ikue’s full profile. It’s free!
Life is only once
A quick background about myself.
- Was born in Chiba, a place next to Tokyo.
- Played basketball for 6 years at junior high and high school.
- Lived in NewZealand for 1 year at age of 18.
- Worked at 5 star hotel for 4 years.
- Worked and studied in China, Beijing for totally 2+ years.
- Travelled in Europe for 3 months backpacking.
- Worked in finance industry almost 3 years.
- Works in Medical industry as HR&GA.
- Have my own business.
- Sometimes teaches English.
- Fun person looking for something fun all the time.
- Love to be with friends, or simply make friends wherever possible.
- Love dancing.
- Love singing.
- Love talking.
- Love laughing.
- Love joking.
- Love making other people happy.
- Make a musical group
- Open a cafe (not just an ordinary cafe, but very unique.)
You live only once.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I cannot host a traveler at the moment, however, I am up for a drink or coffee if my time suits.
I couch surfed a couple of times while traveling in Europe. Was hosted by very nice people. Helpful, supportive, kind, interesting. It is always nice to do sightseeing and spend time with the locals.
I have a very positive impression with this couchsufing network.
Music, Movies, and Books
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Belgium, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Guam, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Philippines, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, Japan, New Zealand