Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see INNUENDO81’s full profile. It’s free!
Vanning the world!
Yippie - we are a couple! Ok, dont want to annoy anyone but since we are planning to cruise around with our van for some time we maybe should explain that we are no ordinary couchsurfers! (Sure, anyone will say that...) But take this: We can be hosts and surfers at the same time! Because we have a van! Therefore we dont necessarily need a couch BUT:
- a safe parking spot and / or
- WIFI and / or
- a shower and / or
- most importantly: sharing a local drink & good stories with nice people like YOU, our dear reader! (Adri denies any responsability for the last part of the sentence)
So here come our portraits:
Adri loves to
- Enjoy the good things in life: travel, different flavours, art, dialogue and debate, reading...
- Meet people to connect, exchange and make new stories, engage in deep conversations
- Being immersed into different cultures and experiences
Martin loves to
- ride my bicycle at full speed and with great music on my ears through the city
- find myself stucked in a deep conversation with someone I just met
- have insights about life and being mentally caught up with them
- be caught in music and dancing
- meet people who like to play with language in the same way I do
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
CS is a great invention and I honour all people who devote themselves to it and build it up. For ourselves we try to be reliable, open and hospitable hosting- and surfing-couchsurfers in any respect.
In quantity not too many (maybe a dozen) but in quality only very good ones so far!
Society, people and there passions, my work, my studies (philosophy at the moment) music and DJing, conversations, dancing (Lindy Hop at the moment), thoughts and insights
Music, Movies, and Books
Music (needs to be updated): Queen, Archive, Ãârzte, Badly Drawn Boy, Beatsteaks, Ben Harper, Cat Empire, Element of Crime, Farin, Funny van Dannen, Hamoshava, Interpol, Jimmy Eat World, John Butler Trio, Levellers, Mogwai, Powderfinger, Radiohead.
Books: Hitchhikers guide through universe, Siddartha
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
From all the wonderful experiences I made there is none I would like to pick out.
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, China, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Fiji, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Kenya, Kosovo, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mexico, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Paraguay, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In