Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 6 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Irene’s full profile. It’s free!
I love going to gigs and festivals. I like to discover new countries and the culture. I find adventures crazy. I love photography and practicing sports. I like to meet new people and like to listen to stories of people. I'm always up for a joke.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I meet people and maybe in the future I'll be able to host people. Now it can also be, but I'm still living at home so it's a bit difficult.
I love/like Photography, Going to Concerts and Festivals, Hang out with Friends, Meet new People and play sports.
Music, Movies, and Books
I like Horror, Thriller, Comedy and Action Movies.
I listen a lot to Indie, Rock, Folk, Dubstep and Techno. Mostly Alternative music and Classic Rock.
I like to read. I don't have much time to read a book. I need to make time for reading books. Books from Horror to War Stories.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
World Youth Day in Madrid, Spain. 2011:
- Great experience, made a lot of friends all over the world.
- Flight for the first time to another country.
- For the first time to another country on vacation without my parents.
- Free Hugs with a lot of peoples.
- Sleeping in Host Family.
- Sleeping with 2 million youngsters in a open wide field.
- Seen the Pope.
- Came twice on the Dutch TV.
Real, Spain. 2011:
- Participated in a bullfight. (We haven't killed the bull).
Pinkpop Festival, The Netherlands. 2012.
Teach, Learn, Share
Well I can teach you Dutch. Also I am a Hobby Photographer, I can take some shoots with you if you want new photo's.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Luxembourg, Spain, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In