Wants to Meet Up
- 16% response rate
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Isa’s full profile. It’s free!
CURRENT MISSION : To share, discover, travel...
ABOUT ME :
- I do my best to be kind as possible and give good energy to others people.
- Traveling learnt me the most important : to live the present day.
- I'm interested in atypical house, nomadism, music, poetry, spirituality, nature, ecology, alternative lifestyles, community, natural medicine (like medicine herbs), yoga and mutual aid.
- Hitchhiker, traveller, artist and nomad.
I am open minded and heart.
I like the idea of a balance. I give to a person who gives another person and do not necessarily me. Other people also give me, not necessarily the same.
* About art trip : after 2 years travelling, i did some draws I have with me. I share them on the road doing exhibitions :
My exhibition : https://www.facebook.com/EncresNomades
* About way of travel :
- I want to share with people :-D
- I use couchsurfing, workaway, hitch-hiking and unformal exchange.
I have a low budget, it's not bad, it gives opportunity to enjoy simple life, present, and to discover so nice alternative place.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING : I travelled from 2012 to 2014 in Europe and Asia and met many people by cs.
COUCHSURFING EXPERIENCE : I used couchsurfing in France, Europe, Asia.
Because it's a way to discover local life, because I met so many beautiful people by cs... Because I want to give hospitality to the traveller.
Drawing, music, film, poetry, comics books.
Spirituality. I practice meditation.
Music, Movies, and Books
I like to discover.
Bd, poetry, fantastic, realistic, etc....
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I was in a russian train and i woke up in the middle of the night because an old man was making a ceremony above me. It was in Siberia. I like to think he was a shaman who gave the prayer to protect the traveller.
Teach, Learn, Share
Open minded people.
To share with hearth.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Khnowledge, cooking, talking, drawing, discovering, helping, yummy French Crêpes... To share artistic techniques.
If you come in France, I can show you some places, to help you to practice French langage, to discover more about French culture.
I can show you artistics places also.
I'm a nomad, I live in my van.
So I move a lot but maybe we can meet, sometimes I stay for a while in some places... :-)
When I travelled, I met so many beautiful people who offered me love and kidness. I found some families and friends on the way.
Even if I don't have home, I hope to have opportunities to give hospitality too...
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, China, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In