Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 14 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Isi’s full profile.
I am Isi and I live in Heilbronn,Germany.
In October 2017 I started traveling- first to Canada and then to the United States. After that I visited places in South America, Mexico and Costa Rica, as well. I want to travel all the time; I couldn’t wait for the next trip.
So now I am back at travelling again: I went for an exchange semester abroad to São Paulo and afterwards I am trying to explore right now the South of Argentina. Super glad about any advice and recommendations!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I love getting in contact with new people, sharing thoughts and talking about the world.
I have been playing the piano for thirteen years now and travelled ever since I was young.
I have a pretty cheeky cat, who wants me to adore and feed him all the time (no chocolate for him though).
Music, Movies, and Books
I love to listen to almost all kinds of music (rap, reggaeton, classical music, indie, rock, and everything else!) I am SO fascinated in discovering art, culture, politics, history, philosophy.
I cannot say no to books! Even while I'm traveling I carry some with me - I can't resist even though my backpack weighs like 300lbs.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. I went swimming with dolphins at Cuba- absolutely wonderful!
2. I visited my best friend for a month in Costa Rica. We rented a small cabin together and lived there with the local people and some volunteers in a small village.
3. Every summer I take care of children in my home town and think of a new role to play, a new costume, and a new game for them to play. I absolutely love it!
4. I was elected into the Parliament in my home town of Heilbronn, also. So I am normally fighting to preserve nature, to act against climate change and generally said to make the world a fairer place.
5. My friends & me thought about how young refugees can get in contact with the people of my hometown. In the end we started a buddy project which was a very incredible job for me.
Teach, Learn, Share
I carry around a vast collection of chocolates with me. Be very careful, you might get addicted 😄
What I Can Share with Hosts
My couch, knowledge about Heilbronn and the places I've been, a warm surrounding and lots of different types of tea (and chocolate (you were warned)).
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Belize, Brazil, Canada, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, England, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Hungary, India, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Poland, Portugal, Rwanda, Scotland, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In