Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Isi’s full profile. It’s free!
travel, see the world
We are two girls, 19 and 20 years old, and we are both called Isi.
We live in a suburb near Stuttgart, Germany.
After we have finished school last year in June we decided to explore the world. We have already been to Singapor and Bangkok and now we are in Australia. After that we fly to New Zealand, the Fiji Islands, the U.S. and Lonodon.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
We are on our trip and that's why we can't host other people. But if we are back we looking forward to offer someone a place to stay for a couple of days.
We haven't got a lot of experiences yet. But the ones we have are fantastic! We hope that it will remain the same.
We like to eat (especially ice-cream^^), go out with our friends and have some drinks, watch movies, meet new people and we love traveling around the world.
Music, Movies, and Books
- movies: german movies, authentic movies, drama, sometimes comedy (depends on the country), nothing with action/science fiction
- music: it's a mix from everything, depends on the mood
- movies: hard to say, because I like a lot of films,from comedy to action and drama, but sometimes I need a movie that touches me
- music: Coldplay, Muse, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Madsen, Clueso, Beatsteaks, Seeed, etc. It's a long list and also depends sometimes on my mood. I also hear club music or hip hop
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef,
saw the Uluru in the sunset and sleeping under a spangled sky,
go by TukTuk in Thailand,
roadtrip along the westcoast in Australia
we think the whole trip actually
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Spain, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In