- Tasa de respuesta 11%
- Último inicio de sesión hace 1 día
Únase a Couchsurfing para ver el perfil completo de Dan. ¡Es gratis!
You will sleep on the floor, I will give you a mattress.
Very important: I am not Czech. I don't speak Czech. PLEASE don't mention how much you want to meet a local and find out about Czech cuisine in the messages.
Rules of my house:
- when I leave the house you also need to leave the house. I cannot let anyone in my house without me.
- I usually host backpackers and they have no problem with sleeping on the floor. I can host many independent surfers in the same time.
- I have a cat and he sleeps wherever he wants
- In the bathroom we have a rule that we don't use it more than 15 minutes every person. I host a lot of people so I consume a lot of water and electricity.
- If I go out in the evening somewhere you also need to go out (with me and my friends or by yourself)
- you need to have a phone number and communicate with me when you are here. No communication, no hosting, sorry. There are a lot of wi-fi in the city.
- I don't show people the city unless I really have nothing else to do.
- If you say you are coming and you agree with all these rules then I will reserve my time for you. If you want to cancel you need to cancel 24 hours before. If you don't cancel and don't show up I will leave a bad reference.
- sleeping is in the kitchen (it's an open space and people will walk through the room)
- we keep a clean house so you need to clean after yourself all the time, specially in the bathroom.
- NO copy-paste messages.
- if you are new to couchsurfing you need to convince me to accept you. Less than 5 references is too few.
- I like to host mostly travelers who want to know me a bit and also appreciate the little that I have to give.
Por qué estoy en Couchsurfing
I like to help people who travel on the budget. I like to meet easy-going people.
I love cooking and reading. Good wines and good times.
Música, películas y libros
I like whatever. I go to Opera and Dubstep shows. I love hanging out around street singers ( but not the homeless type) and listen to some nice music. I love countless books about almost everything.
Algo asombroso que he hecho
gave a girl 3 orgasms in a row.
Enseñe, aprenda, comparta
I can teach you how to eat healthy, lose weight and live your life in a happy way (kinda). I would love to learn to be more patient and have more self esteem. I can share some knowledge about relationships and how to make them work.
Qué puedo compartir con los anfitriones
Países que he visitado
Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Spain
Países en los que he vivido