Not Accepting Guests
- 56% response rate
- Last login 13 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Dan’s full profile. It’s free!
Out of Prague 6 - 15 August.
Very low chances to host in the weekends! It's summer so I am either partying somewhere or out of town. You can try but I can't promise I will answer.
Very important: I am not Czech. I don't speak Czech. PLEASE don't mention how much you want to meet a local and find out about Czech cuisine in the messages.
The information on this page is meant to help you and help me, it's not some kind of attention seeking bullshit.
Rules of my house:
- when I leave the house you also need to leave the house. I cannot let anyone in my house without me.
- the couch is a double couch, you can sleep 4 people on it but it will not be so comfortable. I host usually backpackers and they have no problem with this. I can host many independent surfers in the same time. Some people sleep on the floor if the couch is full.
- I have a cat and he sleeps wherever he wants
- In the bathroom we have a rule that we don't use it more than 15 minutes every person. I host a lot of people so I consume a lot of water and electricity.
- If I go out in the evening somewhere you also need to go out (with me and my friends or by yourself)
- you need to have a phone number and communicate with me when you are here. No communication, no hosting, sorry. There are a lot of wi-fi in the city.
- I don't show people the city.
- If you say you are coming and you agree with all these rules then I will reserve my couch for you. If you want to cancel you need to cancel 24 hours before. If you don't cancel and don't show up I will leave a bad reference.
- the couch is in the kitchen (it's an open space and people will walk through the room)
- we keep a clean house so you need to clean after yourself all the time, specially in the bathroom.
- NO copy-paste messages.
- if you are new to couchsurfing you need to convince me to accept you. Less than 5 references is too few.
- I like humble people, mostly travelers who want to know me a bit and also appreciate the little that I have to give.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I like to help people who travel on the budget. I like to meet easy-going people.
I love cooking and reading. Good wines and good times.
Music, Movies, and Books
I like whatever. I go to Opera and Dubstep shows. I love hanging out around street singers ( but not the homeless type) and listen to some nice music. I love countless books about almost everything.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
gave a girl 3 orgasms in a row.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you how to eat healthy, lose weight and live your life in a happy way (kinda). I would love to learn to be more patient and have more self esteem. I can share some knowledge about relationships and how to make them work.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Spain
Countries I’ve Lived In