- 27% response rate
- Last login about 8 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Dan’s full profile. It’s free!
Big, comfortable inflatable mattress with blankets and pillows (no sheets).
Very important: I am not Czech. I don't speak Czech. PLEASE don't mention how much you want to find out about Czech cuisine in the messages.
Rules of my house:
- when I leave the house you also need to leave the house. I cannot let anyone in my house without me.
- I can host many independent surfers in the same time.
- I have a cat and he sleeps wherever he wants
- In the bathroom we have a rule that we don't use it more than 15 minutes every person. I host a lot of people so I consume a lot of water and electricity.
- If I go out in the evening somewhere you also need to go out (with me and my friends or by yourself but you need to return in the same time with me)
- you need to have a phone number and communicate with me when you are here. No communication, no hosting, sorry. There are a lot of wi-fi in the city.
- I don't show people the city unless I really have nothing else to do.
- If you say you are coming and you agree with all these rules then I will reserve my time for you. If you want to cancel you need to cancel 24 hours before. If you don't cancel and don't show up I will leave a bad reference.
- sleeping is in the kitchen (it's an open space and people will (silently) walk through the room)
- we keep a clean house so you need to clean after yourself all the time, specially in the bathroom.
- NO copy-paste messages.
- if you are new to couchsurfing you need to convince me to accept you. Less than 5 references is too few.
- I like to host mostly travelers who want to know me a bit and also appreciate the little that I have to give.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I like to help people who travel on the budget. I like to meet easy-going people.
I love cooking and reading. Good wines and good times.
Music, Movies, and Books
I like whatever. I go to Opera and Dubstep shows. I love hanging out around street singers ( but not the homeless type) and listen to some nice music. I love countless books about almost everything.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
gave a girl 3 orgasms in a row.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you how to eat healthy, lose weight and live your life in a happy way (kinda). I would love to learn to be more patient and have more self esteem. I can share some knowledge about relationships and how to make them work.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Spain
Countries I’ve Lived In