- 76% response rate
- Last login about 10 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ivan’s full profile.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I am on couchsurfing because I get to travel a lot due to my jobs or just for fun. I am not looking for an accommodation here but I would be really happy to meet nice people in the places I visit!
I would be also happy to host nice people at my place, I have done it before and it was a really nice experience!
- sports (especially football)
- music from the 80's and 90's, hip hop, RnB
- good literature
- and of course travelling and visiting places I have never seen before!
Music, Movies, and Books
- Pet Shop Boys, Lighthouse Family, Alphaville, Bon Jovi, Depeche Mode, E-type, Robbie Williams, Vangelis, Safri Duo, Bulgarian Music
- Chariots of Fire, Conquest of Paradise, Anger Management,
"East of Eden" by John Steinbeck
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Defeating FC Bayern München in München as a coach
Teach, Learn, Share
I would teach my guests/hosts the languages I speak and would also like to extend my knowledge in the languages I have mentioned above. Otherwise I would be happy to be useful in any other way I could be! Just ask for what you need! :-)
What I Can Share with Hosts
Life wisdom 😁
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Scotland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Austria, Bulgaria, Portugal