Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ivana’s full profile. It’s free!
chill out in Vienna and Bratislava
Happy, smilling, easygoing, responsible, helpful
I love meeting new people, but still keeping in touch with ooold friends
I love to head towards the stars :)
To be happy and to learn new things and make your life by DIY :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I used to host a lot but now i have a short break :)
I really loved my New Zealanders CS guests :) my best male guests ever...
and french girls as well....
friendly kiss to all of you
- Music (played piano for 8 years),
- dance (did for 2 years) now doing some Salsa, any teacher around? :)
- media (have studied journalism)
and to relax and to talk :)
Music, Movies, and Books
My favourite movies are:
- The Fountain, Unfaithful, Borat, Telephone box, Requiem for a dream
and Vampires Diaries every sunday morning :)
- Quantic Soul Orchestra, Imogen Heap, Michael Buble,
- jazz, soul, Slovak folk music, gipsy music, funk, clasical music, Repete mix :), electro, - "everything what has a charm"
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
The amazing thing I have done was when I was able to handle 20 british men in Bratislava as a city guide. :)
Teach, Learn, Share
- salsa,languages, thoughts, fun
- help eachother, smile together
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Austria, Denmark, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom