Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 28 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see J_Moo’s full profile. It’s free!
Hi! My name is JAMES, West Coast transplant to Washington DC nearly 14 years ago for a new job which I love. I considered myself an open-minded, relax and an easy-going person. I can converse with anybody about anything and everything. I do have some personal opinions on various topics that some people might find it hard to understand or believe, sometimes. Well, the world could be quite boring if we all think alike. Don't you agree? Individuality is what make us unique and continue to grow.
I love to share and learn while I'm traveling. I want to learn everything and anything about the country I'm visiting, either is from the local customs to traditions, food to drink, or whatever is throwing at my way. I also love to share my traveling experiences whenever I get a chance.
In case you are wondering what is that furry thing you saw in my photos. That's Toe, a stuffed camel I took it with me when I traveled. Toe and I are going to dominate the universe one day, but first, we need to finish the Earth.
Looking forward to meet you, wherever it might be. Cheers!
I want to see the world with my own eyes, experience the world with my own body, enjoy the melody from different part of the world with my own ears and taste the world with my own mouth.
"There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met." - William Butler Yeats
Our populations will soon reach Seven BILLIONS - How many of them do you know...?!
Is not the city that I fell in love, is the people who brought me back to the city again and again.
If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!
Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee
Ich brauche keinen Sex - das Leben fickt mich jeden Tag!
Is easy to meet people but it's hard to be FRIEND with someone.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Has participated several CS meetings throughout the years.
Had met some of coolest people during my last Winter Europe trip through couch requests, meetings and gatherings. Absolutely love it.
I couldn't have never be able to do my trips without support from my wonderful hosts in the past, present and future.
It is time for me to host, YEAH!!!
1. SAILORBYDAWN (http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/sailorbydawn/), Portland, Oregon. ~2009
2. Anita Theis (http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/anilein87/), Washington D.C. ~2010
3. Tünde Kurilla (http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=3VNJ3YA), Budapest, Hungary. ~2011
4. STEFFi_TIM (http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=J266Y9F), Ahaus, Germany. ~2011
5. Steve and Simona Breedlove (http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=DOE5PDK), Dover, Delaware. ~2011
5. Amanda Robins (http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=M04231P), Wilmington, Delaware. ~2011
6. Nico Wienholt (http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=LHL1YBP), North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. ~2011
7. Kim Berghout (http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/kimpjuh/), Zwijndrecht, Netherlands. ~2011
8. Renata Muru (http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=5WOM51U), Tartu, Estonia. ~2012
9. Diederik de Jonge (http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/djdejonge88/), Zuid-Holland, Netherlands. ~2012
10. Fish Yu Chen (https://www.couchsurfing.org/people/fish_yu.chen/), Toronto, Canada. ~2012
11. Lara Jeffery (https://www.couchsurfing.org/people/lara-jeffery/), Sydney, Australia. ~2012
1. JILLinDC (http://www.couchsurfing.org /profile.html?id=5HJHWNA), Washington D.C. ~2010
2. Anita Theis (http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/anilein87/), Washington D.C. ~2010
3. PierceD Delahunt (http://www.couchsurfing.org/mapsurf.html), Baltimore, Maryland. ~2010
4. Jeff Attix (http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/jefferboy/), Baltimore, Maryland. ~2010
5. Pranay Adsule (http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/pranay_here/), Alexandria, Virginia. ~2010
6. Eric Holmes, Vicenza, Italy. ~2010
7. Pawel Grocholski (http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/pawelgrocholski/), Warsaw, Poland. ~2010
8. Raminta Sakelyte (http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=FJ63KKA), Vilnius, Lithuania. ~2010
9. Milla Tulonen (http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/milliina/), Helsinki, Finland. ~2010
10. Maggy Kurz (http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/maggy_kurz/), Stockholm, Sweden. ~2010
11. John Preede (http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=AHOIEMU), Stockholm, Sweden. ~2010
12. ANDY SIEGEL (http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=BRKFXMF), Pecs, Hungary. ~2011
13. Maja Vasilj (http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/filotea/), Zagreb, Croatia. ~2011
14. Paul Darlow (http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=EH0X96F), London, England. ~2011
15. Alan Murphy (http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=6PDA1FU), Cork, Ireland. ~2011
16. Christian van den Bosch (http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=8X58L2F), Kinsale, Ireland. ~2011
17. MRGUTSY (http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=3ERM3H5), Edinburgh, Scotland. ~2011
18. James Walsh (http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=HVNX90F), London, England. ~2011
19. IlsedeV (http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=64OBVV0), Amsterdam, the Netherlands. ~2011
20. Eddy Rivero (http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=HN5OWJF), Amsterdam, the Netherlands. ~2011
21. Katarina Mikulic (http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=EXQDS3K), Ljubljana, Slovenia. ~2011
22. Andrea Andrea (http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=H2MA00U), Roma, Italy. ~2011
23. Xenia Sägesser (http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=7J6DTRK), Bern, Switzerland. ~2011
24. Pierre Chapeau (http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=3N5THJP), Paris, France. ~2011
25. Gabriela Pechanova (http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=F97KF4K), Brussels, Belgium. ~2011
26. Nora De Vries (http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=JG5YQHK), Amsterdam, Netherlands. ~2011
27. Amelie O (http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/mademoisellepgh/), Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. ~2011
28. Jennifer Koch (http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=9G2BWM0), Richmond, Virginia. ~2011
Sports (Hiking, snowboarding, backpacking, biking, wii-fit plus and beer pong)
Meeting new friends so I can get rid of old/useless friends (LOL).
- pub crawls
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Had seen some most amazing sunsets and sunrises during my career out at sea in the middle of Pacific Ocean (2007-2008)
Celebrated one of most memorable and tradition Christmas with friend in Kaunas, Lithuania (Dec. 25, 2010)
Walked across Poland and Slovakia's border (turned out be a tiny bridge) by foot on Jan. 1st (2011). It was dark, cold and out of no where.
Missed my returning flight by accident (I swear, for real). So instead paying the changing fee and go home the next day. I decided to extend my winter europe trip for two more weeks (Jan. 12th, 2011)
Got kicked out off the nice and cozy bus in between boarder of Croatia and Bosnia in 3 AM just so Croatian border patrol can look our passport/ID without he leaving his booth. Jackass. (Jan. 21st, 2011)
Had a great traditional Celtic weekend in Cardiff which involved Irish pub, boozes, Celts and football. Watched two biggest rivalries (celtics vs rangers) in the world against each other. (March 20, 2011)
Kissed the Blarney stone in Cork, Ireland. (March 25, 2011)
Made an U-turn on Ireland motorway during the broad daytime while we are on our way to Doolin, Ireland. (March 29, 2011)
Met my friend, Chris during a CS meeting in Cork, Ireland. And our encounter turned into a four-day amazing road trip from Kinsale-Cork-Doolin-Galway-Dublin. (March 29, 2011)
Went to my FIRST gothic club in my life in Frankfurt and partied in Wurzbug in Bavarian style. (April 16-17, 2011)
Did my first three Hitch-hiking within two days in between transition from Slovenia to Italy. (April 24-25, 2011)
Received my first NEUTRAL feedback from my Italian host in Roma, Italy. :P (May 02, 2011)
Biking like a manic in the center of Paris late at night with my Paris' host... LOVE IT! (May 10, 2011).
Ran into an old CS friend in the middle of street during Brussels Pride parade 2011 uncoordinated. Completely random! (May 16, 2011).
Hosted my first group of surfers of five in my new Virginia apt (Aug. 15, 2011).
Teach, Learn, Share
Party like a rock star!
Look like a movie star!
Play like an all-star
@#$% like a porn star!