Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login over 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jacek’s full profile. It’s free!
Talkative, almost always smiling. Lazy as hell. Trying to enjoy live as much as possible.
I have finished my LL.M. and started a Ph. D. recently. I work as a legal assistant in commercial real estate market.
I'm in the middle of changing an apartment right now, so I can't host anyone for a while. Still, feel free to ask me anything if you need some help.
Travelling as often as possible what is sometimes hard due to work and studies. When at home, probably the same things all people do - socializing, chilling with some good music, a good book or an interesting movie.
Music, Movies, and Books
too many to fit the box
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- taking part in a Indian wedding in the Himalayas
- chilling under the night sky in the middle of the Thar desert
- bike trip in Dali, China. I lost major part of my skin afterwards due to sunburns
- breakfast and beer with friends on a green grass near Rijksmuseum.
- motorbiking the hell out of Thailand
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Italy, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Morocco, Netherlands, Portugal, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In