- Last login over 4 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jaime’s full profile. It’s free!
Search for alternatives, enjoy love, grow two children, and have fun with new friends
All about me? Wow! That is long! I am a mid career professional, father, and easy life lover. I like:
- Music, singing, and everything around it.
- Build new relationships.
- Live quietly but with lots of fun.
- Get to see the world.
- Good and healthy food.
- Reading and more reading.
- Traveling when there is money.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
So far, i am just an observer; getting to know the project. Quite curious about it!
25 years ago, Jaime coach-surfed with a buddy around Europe, mostly with family and parents. Jaime had the chance to understand the concept and be receptive about it. Loved to know people like this!
I love food and good drinks, reading books and getting to know interesting people. I rather have a good conversation and a singing evening, than drinking and parting all night. Traveling is also a must.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
The birth of my two daughters.
- Bassa Museum at Stockholm.
- Seeing the Eiffel Tower on the distance.
- Watching rap dancers @ The London Eye.
- Tango couple in Buenos Aires.
- Rainforest beauty in Panama.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Canada, Colombia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Estonia, France, Morocco, Panama, Russian Federation, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Mexico, United States